Rate the Photo Above you

@Aruxx nice angles but blurry and a tad over exposed. If you are working on your moving shots and are using a DSLR/SLR try picking up a lens with nice stablization. If not try increasing the shutter speed and upping the exposure. 56e5987360a1f_forestedited(1080p).thumb.Hi, my name's Alfie, I'm 13 and I took this image with my Galaxy S6 at a nearby forest. I'm really proud of this one as I like the sense of depth and the colours are really strong and saturated.

On 13/03/2016 at 5:21 AM, Aruxx said:

8/10 I love the color @Snoopyuk And the way the light looks, what time of day was this at?

There was a Color Run today at a walking trail near me, this guy was nice enough to ride through it on his skateboard and I really like how this picture turned out.  Could've been a bit better in focus, but I'm still working on moving objects.

I cant remember lol was a few years back. If I remember right it was around 9pm ish

7.8/10: Good photo with extremely strong emphasis on reds, however too much. It is easy to lose the subject of the photo, presumably the tree, in the background.

Attached is a picture taken with a Nikon D80, I think 70-300 mm lens

DSC_0578.JPG

9/10, perfectly sharp, great depth of field and perfect leading lines.

Took this photo last night at a place called Alport Heights.

Settings:

Nikon D7200 18-105mm

ISO 100 18mm f9 3 shot HDR

DSC_3401-HDR.jpg

I like the vibrant color of that photo, really nice for a phone camera @alfie_fogg1502

DSC_11244.png

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

@SQZY98 Nice picture, good angle. Really good use of the reflection in the lens but I can't really distinguish where you are aiming to focus onto and the image is very noisy. But apart from that, really nice. 6.5/10.

20150925_193307.thumb.jpg.1f146fb2921c5dTaken with a Galaxy S6 on a hill near where I live. 

@alfie_fogg1502 I tried to focus onto the shutter(*iris?) - and i have to admit, its not really in focus :/

Back to your photo: you could have aimed a bit higher, so there isn´t too much of black (and noisy) landscape. But then again, its a smartphone camera. I like it :)

Here is mine:

(i wish there was more bokah though)

DSC_0979[1].png

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

4 hours ago, SQZY98 said:

@alfie_fogg1502 I tried to focus onto the shutter - and i have to admit, its not really in focus :/

Back to your photo: you could have aimed a bit higher, so there isn´t too much of black (and noisy) landscape. But then again, its a smartphone camera. I like it :)

Here is mine:

(i wish there was more bokah though)

-snip-

Absolutely gorgeous car man, I'll give it a 6.5/10 though.  I can't really tell where the focus is, is it on the side mirror with a small aperture?  I'm also pretty particular about what pictures I like in black and white, whereas I like my black and white photos to have a strong contrast between the foreground and the background (sorry if that seems a bit nit picky and personal).

20160308-DSC_0151.thumb.jpg.2b5639b2b95a
Little bit of vintage Japanese for the car guys.. Shot on a Nikon D3200 with a 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 lens

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

14 hours ago, Aruxx said:

Absolutely gorgeous car man, I'll give it a 6.5/10 though.  I can't really tell where the focus is, is it on the side mirror with a small aperture?  I'm also pretty particular about what pictures I like in black and white, whereas I like my black and white photos to have a strong contrast between the foreground and the background (sorry if that seems a bit nit picky and personal).

I shot it at f/25 (lol) 1/60 ISO 400. This photo was shot horizontally before, but that didn´t work really well. I aimed for the BMW logo. The car sharp for me though, maybe click on the photo to see the full size photo^^. I don´t have a pic to follow so i won´t rate your photo. (delicious)

~Quibiss

3 hours ago, SQZY98 said:

I shot it at f/25 (lol) 1/60 ISO 400. This photo was shot horizontally before, but that didn´t work really well. I aimed for the BMW logo. The car sharp for me though, maybe click on the photo to see the full size photo^^. I don´t have a pic to follow so i won´t rate your photo. (delicious)

The BMW logo does look pretty clear now that you say something, but for some weird reason the headlight doesn't.  Maybe that's just me.  f/25 would've worked better if the buildings in the background had vibrant color and you wanted to include them personally.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

@Aruxx 7/10

I really like the photo, but i feel like somethings missing to make it stand out more - It seems a bit "boring" for me (A good car picture for me, is when i think - "That would be a cool wallpaper", and i'm not really getting that feeling.)

Posting something different here - An action sports photo from my GoPro Hero 3 Black.

G0355574_1454074662293_high.thumb.JPG.4d

On 3/14/2016 at 3:22 PM, alfie_fogg1502 said:

snip

Nice to see another S6 shooter on here, I shot a pretty decent photo with my S6 back in like November or early December of last year, 

@Xafer 7/10 it's a pretty cool photo. I don't know what else to say...

I took this a couple days after my birthday because my mom wanted until the weekend to go to the mall. (What some of us Minnesotans call the Mall of America) because there was a resturant at the MoA that we used to go to on occasion. Sadly that restaurant isn't as good as it used to be. :( 

We went to SeaLife Adventures afterwards because that was another thing we haven't done in an extremely long time.

Shot on an S6 with inadequate lighting. f/1.9, 1/12, ISO200, 4.3mm20160116_172456.thumb.jpg.d00b5acf6c3203

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

On 3/20/2016 at 1:20 AM, wcreek said:

1/10  Im guessing it was shot though glass.  Im not feeling any of it.

_NIK5346.jpg

me

3 hours ago, _SNOWMAN_ said:

1/10  Im guessing it was shot though glass.  Im not feeling any of it.

Brutal Lol, but yeah it was shot through glass, liability and stuff and again the lighting wasn't very good (because phone sensors seem to be a lot harder to compensate for certain lighting situations.

This was at the same place, same day taken a little earlier than the first one I posted but I think it turned out better than that photo.

8/10 it must have been cloudy that day allowing for that softer but darker general feel I get from that photo.

(Not sure if it really matter but since I'm having a little trouble getting my photo to upload, I just host it on imgur like my norm.)

KR2w4RJ.jpg

43 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Brutal Lol, but yeah it was shot through glass, liability and stuff and again the lighting wasn't very good (because phone sensors seem to be a lot harder to compensate for certain lighting situations.

This was at the same place, same day taken a little earlier than the first one I posted but I think it turned out better than that photo.

8/10 it must have been cloudy that day allowing for that softer but darker general feel I get from that photo.

(Not sure if it really matter but since I'm having a little trouble getting my photo to upload, I just host it on imgur like my norm.)

-snip-

The head kinda looks like it's sculped and later drawn out.

I'm not really sure what to think of this, but it seems part of a underwater aquarium, a post or pre-post colour editing could help a bit.

I rate 4/10, the position is good, but the lack of colour and fact that a part of his head isn't on the image kill it for me though.

my annual attempt here

25968787945_625ac96e33_h.jpgwhite tiger by thommy saltzherr, on Flickr

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I like the placement of the tiger in the center and the out of focus background. However the background seems to have a wierd circular and almost paintbrush effect. 8.5/10, would use as wallpaper. Here's my first post here. I have no idea what the settings were but it was taken with a Sony DSC-HX50V in auto mode at the 2015 Indianapolis 500.DSC00074.thumb.JPG.4b271efed9a0c273341c1

6 minutes ago, Bsmith said:

The head kinda looks like it's sculped and later drawn out.

I'm not really sure what to think of this, but it seems part of a underwater aquarium, a post or pre-post colour editing could help a bit.

I rate 4/10, the position is good, but the lack of colour and fact that a part of his head isn't on the image kill it for me though.

Bravo you could tell what kind of place it was taken at, but yeah it was taken at SeaLife Adventures in the Mall of America because I wanted to go to a restaurant that is only there and being Minnesotan, it's sort of a cool thing to do here to make a few trips a year to, though sometimes even more than a couple times a year for some of us.

I'm starting to think maybe I should start hosting my images on flickr just for the exif info so maybe I don't always have to indicate that my camera is none other than a decent phone sensor (whatever Samsung attaches to the Galaxy S6).

Maybe one day, my camera set up will be a nice cut above the lower quality and limited phone sensors.

Anyways, I'm not going to rate yours, so skip me.

Love it, Love motorsport just a shame that fence post is right in the middle. would have been 10/10 but because of that post I have to say 7/10.

This photo is from a competition at my local camera club with a theme of "outdated tech"

DSC_3674.jpg

On 3/23/2016 at 11:32 AM, Snoopyuk said:

ove it, Love motorsport just a shame that fence post is right in the middle. would have been 10/10 but because of that post I have to say 7/10.

This photo is from a competition at my local camera club with a theme of "outdated tech"

10/10, i really cant find anything wrong with this picture. The location adds so much to the theme of the picture,

Here's an older picture of mine of a c7 corvette that i recently did a re-edit of.

25918662122_1fabdcc3bd_k.jpgC7 re-edit by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

2 hours ago, bob345 said:

10/10, i really cant find anything wrong with this picture. The location adds so much to the theme of the picture,

Here's an older picture of mine of a c7 corvette that i recently did a re-edit of.

C7 re-edit by Tauss ., on Flickr

Very nice. I like the warm tone of the re-edit and how much detail there is in the shadowed portion of the car. The only thing I would change is the position of the camera so that the cranes weren't sticking up out of the roof of the car. Awesome photo!

Here's my photo

25594012021_fe811980bf_b.jpgSnow Day by Matt, on Flickr

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

7/10

I love bridges.  This is a beautiful bridge.  Unfortunately there is nothing else about the picture that really jumps out to me.  The long exposure bothers me.  I am assuming this was shot at night.  The sky just looks off.  It is clearly dark out but because of the long exposure the sky looks odd.  I think if the moon was behind the bridge it would be a much more interesting image.  Also the water looks really weird.  I think this shot with a faster shutter speed and something interesting in the sky it would be  fantastic.  

26021370985_9270708da8_b.jpgDSC_0100 by Rob M, on Flickr

This is from my most recent mini vacation to Cape Cod.  This was the last time I saw the sun or blue sky all week.  I eventually just gave up and accepted the weather wasn't with me for this trip.  I am unhappy with this shot but I only got 4 or 5 decent shots from the entire trip.  So much dull grey sky.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

4 hours ago, rmac52 said:

-

Your photo kind of messes with my mind. The beach looks like a small valley with trees and stuff :D

~Quibiss

6 hours ago, rmac52 said:

DSC_0100 by Rob M, on Flickr

9/10 because the seafloor looks so interesting

SHVA3bb.jpg