Issues with new PC

Tea1337
Go to solution Solved by Tea1337,

I found out my issue, it was Raptr, from AMD. it was effecting my entire system then after uninstalling it, everything works just fine. 

So about 4-5 days ago, my new pc started having issues. If I left minecraft to check skype or things on google chrome, it would go unresponsive. Same goes for some web pages, if takes them forever to load and they eventually go unresponsive. 

I've reinstalled drivers, made sure my temps were okay, checked things in task manager just in case something was running the backgroud, and no avail. I am out of things to try, any suggestions?

More info: Loading things up takes absolute ages on most websites, even a simple refresh. Every one in a while my whole system stutters, and if it makes any difference I do not have windows activated as I have no money atm.

What do you mean by unresponsive? Does the screen freeze completely or does it just take forever to load?

It takes forever to load for chrome, then after about 30 seconds is asks me if i want to kill the pages. And as for minecraft it just stops responding so I have to close it for anything to happen.

^^ this

be4rgryllz beat me to it

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Sounds like either a RAM or HDD issue. Did you check if you have the correct timings in the BIOS? 

Also I would suggest you run Memtest for a few hours and download crystaldiskinfo to check your hard drive. 

CrystalDisk says my HDD good, I'm going to run memtest for a while and see what happens.

I found out my issue, it was Raptr, from AMD. it was effecting my entire system then after uninstalling it, everything works just fine. 

damn never think it was that

Raptr is wreaking havoc for AMD users, while ShadowPlay is fine for nVidia

AMD need to fix that software

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

damn never think it was that

Raptr is wreaking havoc for AMD users, while ShadowPlay is fine for nVidia

AMD need to fix that software

Yep, I am now thinking about getting an Nvidia 800 series card when it's time to get one.