Potato Salad.

LOL! I was going to say that.

i'm a potato

Actually Linus tell me is there a way to donate money to you guys without having one of those badges? Because I can't seem to like this idea of having a badge because I gave you monies. People do weird stuff with that shit. Like one guy actually ranks his friends on LTT by what kind of a badge the have  :mellow: I generally dislike the idea of the badge thingy. So is there a way? Because that is the only reason putting me off donating. 

Don't worry about that! No one thinks better or worse of you because of your badge- it's just a way of saying that you support LTT. That's what they're there for!

Don't let what others think about you affect your decisions.

Don't worry about that! No one thinks better or worse of you because of your badge- it's just a way of saying that you support LTT. That's what they're there for!

I just genuinely dislike the idea of the badge system. 

Its a form of recognition...

This is like saying you don't like a medal or trophy when you win something.

Why can't you just take it, what difference doe sit make.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just find Linus's office...

Get an empty pizza box..

Put your donation in the pizza box..

Ring the door bell and run for it.

Altruism for middle class suburbanites is weird. There's this guy who streams CSGO and people donate so much money to him he probably makes 6 figures or at least the high 5 figures and he quit his job because streaming was more lucrative. Some guy once apologized to him, saying "I've come into some financial trouble so I'm sorry I won't be able to keep donating".

Haha, yeah it's very weird.

I honestly think a lot of these kids think that Linus (and other streamers) are their own personal friends.

It's okay guys. I'm a big boy and if I want toys personally I can buy them myself.

If you must raise funding for Linus Media Group, I'd rather you become forum contributors so I can use the money to help pay my staff and keep developing my company. I care about that a lot more than a new gaming laptop :)

You guys should contribute to the forum that Linus can turn the rationing dial up on the Automated Motivation Sphere Dispenser.

Guys he could just do this

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's okay guys. I'm a big boy and if I want toys personally I can buy them myself.

If you must raise funding for Linus Media Group, I'd rather you become forum contributors so I can use the money to help pay my staff and keep developing my company. I care about that a lot more than a new gaming laptop :)

good guy linus

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

guys he's just playing hard to get. he's testing us by saying he doesn't want us to buy it he really he saying "please buy it" 

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

Guys he could just do this

From 0:18 to 0:22 would make a perfect gif

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

807cbex.jpg

mdgJbvT.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

From 0:18 to 0:22 would make a perfect gif

Just going to put this here..

38435dc4cfcd59ee5361e9d2f3b5da23.gif

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

who knows ... maybe he got a review unit for free ;)

So LinusTech calls me a shady character in this video but gives the newRazer Blade his first ever Editor's Choice award.

Share this with a friend that is considering a gaming laptop while I go make sure he gives it back to us. 

Watch the full review here: http://youtu.be/s1uj6wQTu58

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

The guy that started Potato Salad obviously didn't know what kickstarter is for then. And what if we said it was for the removal of one of Linus' kidneys?  :D That's a good purpose.  :P

That is the point, Kickstarter isn't for things like that and we shouldn't try turning it into that. There are other funding site for such a thing though.