[Build Complete] I call her "Jenova"

Kukielka

First of all, I'm building this rig since Dec 2013, have constantly bought new parts, fiddled around with it, and and and.

Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k with EK Supremacy 115x Elite

3x GPU: Sapphire R9-290 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate

PSU: Corsair AX1200i (sleeved)

Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65

RAM: 2x 8gb Corsair Vengence Pro 2400MHz 11CL

Drive: LG Blu-Ray Burner

SSD: 128gb Samsung 840 Evo

HDD: 1TB and 2TB i had lying around

Case: Xigmatek Elysium (modded)

Pump: EK-D5 PWM Res-Combo

Tube: ~2m Tygon E3603 19mm (sleeved)

Fittings: 12x Monsoon Compression Fittings Black Carbon 19mm

Coolant: Destilled Water + Additives (transparent)

Radiators: 140mm, 360mm and 420mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX

Fans: 5x Noctua NF-A14, 3x Noctua NF-F12

Some other hardware worth to be mentioned:

• Swiftech 8way PWM Splitter
  • SLI/CFX Phobya Fittings (1-Slot / 2-Slot)
  • Phobya 60cm UV LED
  • Tons of Zipties
  • 9x Phobya PWM Cable 60cm Extender (sleeved)
  • 2x Silverstone 140mm Fan Filter
  • Gelid Solutions Extreme 3,5g
  • Phobya Pad XT in various Sizes
  • 1mm Alumium Panels

The sleeve I've been using throughout the build was Techflex UV Red in several sizes.

The whole build costed me ~3000€+ but it was worth it!

Pictures:

Full album available here!

Day-theme

7xlq0Gx.jpg

Night-theme

dykoeUn.jpg

Mentions:

ericlee30

BlueBeard

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Need dim pics ;)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Need dim pics ;)

Soon

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Soon

Hell yes :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

Wow those specs are pricey  :D  Can't wait for pictures!

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Alrighty folks, tiny update.

Cablemanagement has been done and the rig has been freed from 7 month old dust.

But a little problem appeared oht of nowhere. The distilled water in my loop hast turned blue, at first I was like wut? I guess its vinnegar dissolving copper, if you have any other idea feel free to contribute. I already hooked the loop up to my kitchen sink and ran about 15 min of hot and cold water threw it. Still, filling the loop up again with distillid water, adding mayhems biocide and anticorro (which im now out of)... Aaand the loop turned slightly blue again adter a couple of hours. First time i see this, any idea?

Dem specs though... waiting on pics :)

Dem specs though... waiting on pics :)

I want to reveal the beauty once she's done :3

Update guys!

Pictures are up! :D

Take a look in the imgur album for more shots :3

But as you may or may not see, the water turned blue again. I guess I'll need to flush again.

That sleeving on the tubing is freaking beautiful man. I've never seen this done before. Inspires me to do the same. Hopefully they have a whole assortment of colors. :D

That sleeving on the tubing is freaking beautiful man. I've never seen this done before. Inspires me to do the same. Hopefully they have a whole assortment of colors. :D

Techflex have a huge variety of sleeving, and they are really high quality too! :D

If you really want to do that, be careful with the fittings you chose, mine turned out to be pretty hard to handle with a sleeve :/

Wow, just wow

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

dude that is amazing, absolutely beautiful love it :D 

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

Wow, just wow

dude that is amazing, absolutely beautiful love it :D

Thanks! :3

WOW, that looks amazing bro :) very well done.

real nice build and very neat.

must be powerful.

one thing i would like to ask, is i see the tubing for the cooling runs through the gpu's then to the cpu and through it or the other way around, so does that make the gpu or cpu run hot as i can only imagine that having 3x gpus in sli will cause a lot of hot liquid from the exit of the last one, and also from the cpu?

do you have the temp readouts?

got to love Asus components

Wow, that is awesome! I love the sleeving on the tubing that's something I've never seen before amazing. I wish I had the patience to sleeve more than just a few fan and pump cables lol.

real nice build and very neat.

must be powerful.

one thing i would like to ask, is i see the tubing for the cooling runs through the gpu's then to the cpu and through it or the other way around, so does that make the gpu or cpu run hot as i can only imagine that having 3x gpus in sli will cause a lot of hot liquid from the exit of the last one, and also from the cpu?

do you have the temp readouts?

The loop goes like this, pump rad cpu gpu gpu gpu rad rad pump. Running valley brings all temps (its quite funny that all temps are roughly the same at any point in time) to about 50-60 degrees celcius running the fans at 300rpm (i cant hear a damn thing) and the pump at 20%. Im quite happy with these results :3

Wow, that is awesome! I love the sleeving on the tubing that's something I've never seen before amazing. I wish I had the patience to sleeve more than just a few fan and pump cables lol.

Ye, sleeving the tubing gives me the opportunity to have high quility tygon tubing, run destilled water, and still looking good :D i would say the efford was worth it :D

Alrighty, Update i guess :D

I drained the loop for the third time and replaced the water again, this time without the anti-corro fluid. Have not seen a blue tint of the water yet :D

Look hella good, those 3x290 look awesome water cooled

[spoiler= My "gaming rig" ]

• CPU: Intel i5 2500
  • Motherboard: Asrock B75M-GL R2.0
  • RAM: 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Kingston, 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Transcend
  • GPU: MSI GTX 770 Gaming OC 2 GB
  • Case: Zalman Z3 plus white
  • Storage: WD Blue 500 GB, WD Black 1 TB
  • PSU: LC POWER 650W ATX v2.3 80+ bronze
  • Display(s): Acer V223HQ
  • Cooling: Scythe SCKTN-3000
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire TK MX blue
  • Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse

The loop goes like this, pump rad cpu gpu gpu gpu rad rad pump. Running valley brings all temps (its quite funny that all temps are roughly the same at any point in time) to about 50-60 degrees celcius running the fans at 300rpm (i cant hear a damn thing) and the pump at 20%. Im quite happy with these results :3

Thats interesting and also seems pretty good that you cool the liquid before and after the pump.

i just use a closed loop kit you buy (Zalman LQ315) but interested in the future or next build to do a full custom loop build, there must be so many options for liquid cooling with layouts, direction of flow, number & size of rads and fans.

thats what i love about doing pc building everyone can do there own thing and mod stuff to there budget & time.

I think your build is an insperation and with the sleaving on the coolant tubing is a new idea i have seen.

something i thought about in the future is to install some hard piping in the case and then short flex tube sections between the components and the hard pipes so allows you to still easy take out components at the same time keeping everything neat and tidy.

the mods and ideas to pc building are endless :)

got to love Asus components