how did you find linus and his channel/forum?

Swndlr

Can't remember. Same goes with all the 33 channels i'm subscribed to and i struggle everyday to remember how i found some of my favorite channels..

Something is really wrong with me.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I was looking for a review on a GTX card, and from then on I was hooked

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

TekSyndicate sent me.

Oddly enough that's where I'm headed.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I was looking for reviews of the first Razer Blade, and Linus was one of the few people who had an unboxing of it.  I stuck with the channel because of the down-to-earth, daily-use focus of the review.  The iphone thickness test stood out to me as a really smart way to give the viewer a faithful reference as to how owning the product would be like.

I hope unboxings and PC product reviews remain the main purpose of the channel in the future.  I've been afraid for a while now that all the branching out will thin out the content.

Linus himself sent me a personal message and quite literally begged me to subscribe to his YouTube channel. But I was like "WHOAH! Who is this Linus dude?" And the rest…is history. :P

No, seriously, I just happen to stumble across one of his videos and then I saw one of them where he talked or rather mentioned this forum and so, yeah, that's how. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I wanted to build a PC and while browsing through tutorials I stumbled across the videos from Linus Tech Tips, I instantly loved it and browsed through the multiple videos available at the time. I loved it all, and so I subscribed and here I am. Luke's passion for these kinds of things also influenced me.

When i saw your samsung galaxy s3 review video on youtube.

Found the channel back when the LanBoy Air came out. Ended up buying it as the case for my first build.

I was just browsing the youtubes maybe 2 or 3 years ago and saw one of your classic unboxings, subbed and kept watching ever since.

I saw the Techquickie on Anti-Aliasing in the recommended, and since I didn't quite know how AA worked, I watched. A few techquickie videos later, I found LTT but it took me a moment to realize they were the same person O.o

About two years ago when I was searching for reviews regarding a GPU I was interested in his channel popped up, and his skinny ass has been popping up almost every time I search for a computer part. So, I had to succumb and subscribe.

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

Some case review I think

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Last summer when i decided i wanted to build my first high end gaming PC but had no idea how. Linus had by far the best guide and i`ve been following him and his team since!

I was looking at the difference between modular and non-modular power supplies (it was a techquickie) then I ended up stumbling upon his main channel. 

I believe I was looking up how to achieve RAM frequencies above advertised on x58 mobos.

That mobo was a 131-GT-E767-LR. What a beast.

Probably around 2012-ish when I was trying to work out if powerline was worth it.

Then not long after I subbed to his channel, followed him on twitter and have watched just about every WAN show live since before it was the WAN show and was in his kitchen. Even got a stupid question I asked on twitter appearing in one of his videos when I started following him on twitter (asking if a 2x SSD RAID0 of a low capacity drive was stupid given higher capacity drives are faster and cheaper per GB). So there's proof of this ;)

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

A few years back from the NCIX channel.

I think the first time I saw him was on the unboxing of the 900D video.

I got interested in building a gaming pc late 2013. I searched on youtube and the first video that came up was the ultimate gaming pc under 1500 build guide. subscribed after seeing the 2000 dollar one and kept watching ever since :)

I would have to sy late 2011 I think when I was looking at stuff for my first build of which now belongs to my dad except the GPU which I should have sold but still am waiting for payment. That GPU was a MSI 560Ti Hawk.