G2A trustworthy?

Luhan
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

Has anyone purchased Windows from this place, the place is ridiculously cheap, but i kinda have doubts.

I had doubts too, but now I don't trust them at all. The keys they were giving used to be (partly) legit but a lot of them recently are fakes and are actually game codes. Even their game codes sometimes aren't legit and Steam is cracking down on them. So I wouldn't buy from them

Has anyone purchased Windows from this place, the place is ridiculously cheap, but i kinda have doubts.

Put it this way I would rather ****** the OS than to buy it from G2A.  Recently these sort of stores selling keys got people in trouble with Steam.  I definitely would think twice about buying from G2A.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I've bought a few games from G2A, never had an issue! They're backed by PayPal, and regularly have sales to support different causes. 

I had doubts too, but now I don't trust them at all. The keys they were giving used to be (partly) legit but a lot of them recently are fakes and are actually game codes. Even their game codes sometimes aren't legit and Steam is cracking down on them. So I wouldn't buy from them

"Rawr XD"

I just bought Windows 8 Pro for 9 euros and everything went flawlessly...

Just buy it with the Shield protection thing and you'll be fine

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Thats what I was wondering with their games. If I can trust the keys they give out.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

I too am interested in the reputation of these guys. 

Subbed.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

i just got mw2 for £8 and its legit soooo its fine

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Do you have a source for this information? How do you know the keys they gave out for windows were fake and actually game codes? 

I'm not saying I don't believe you, just curious where you heard those things?

A lot of other people here are saying it's legit and have personally purchased working copies/keys for windows. So if those things you say about G2A in fact aren't true, then the best answer for this thread may not be correct.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

We are a legit website, though please remember that we do not function as a typical store with games. We are a Marketplace - like eBay - where our external, independent Sellers may offer their keys. We have security means set up for the keys being posted, though we cannot guarantee 100% efficiency of this check - no security system is bulletproof. This is why we have set up a number of solutions for our Buyers to protect them from any issues with bought keys. The Resolution Center is the most commonly accessible one - it is available for everyone and it allows the Buyer to contact the Seller directly with our team managing the conversation and helping in the resolution. 

We also strongly recommend purchasing the Shield protection for your orders - this way we will be able to offer even more solutions with an even faster resolution of the issue. The Shield may be purchased twofold - either as a one-time protection for your offer, or as a subscription plan for a small monthly fee.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A

Max G2A Team

• 2 weeks later...

Bought multiple keys with G2A. Seems all legit, plus the Shield option is pretty nice + Paypal, so u can't really go wrong. Saved me a lot of money already.

YouTube Gaming Channel // Steam: Sw1ftfox // Twitter // Discord: Sw1ft#6576 // Battlenet: Sw1ftfox#2298

I just recently purchased DOOM pre-order on G2A and I'm a little concerned. I'm told I may not get the key until after the game launches, which means I won't be entitled to any of the pre-order perks which kind of sucks. I have to wait until Friday to see if the key is actually delivered.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

On 11-5-2016 at 8:29 PM, Kryptyx said:

I just recently purchased DOOM pre-order on G2A and I'm a little concerned. I'm told I may not get the key until after the game launches, which means I won't be entitled to any of the pre-order perks which kind of sucks. I have to wait until Friday to see if the key is actually delivered. 

That happens also on Kinguin. Pre-ordered Battleborn there. Got my key on the day of release. So i was a little skeptic at first, cause i paid upfront. But the key came within an hour of release. G2A same story i guess. 9 out of 10 keys are good. If there is 1 bad one in there, well they got G2A Shield and otherwise u saved a shitload of money on those 9 other keys, so still saved a ton of money. 

YouTube Gaming Channel // Steam: Sw1ftfox // Twitter // Discord: Sw1ft#6576 // Battlenet: Sw1ftfox#2298

4 hours ago, Sw1ftfox said:

That happens also on Kinguin. Pre-ordered Battleborn there. Got my key on the day of release. So i was a little skeptic at first, cause i paid upfront. But the key came within an hour of release. G2A same story i guess. 9 out of 10 keys are good. If there is 1 bad one in there, well they got G2A Shield and otherwise u saved a shitload of money on those 9 other keys, so still saved a ton of money. 

I actually meant to update this thread, I received my key the day before release. Additionally, they sent me 2 keys, one for the game and one for pre-order content. So overall it was a good experience.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

20 hours ago, Kryptyx said:

I actually meant to update this thread, I received my key the day before release. Additionally, they sent me 2 keys, one for the game and one for pre-order content. So overall it was a good experience.

Yeah same here. Got 2 keys, so i was at first like "WHAT, did i purchased it twice"... But a good experience overall. 

• 1 month later...

My little brother has been ripped off so many times from G2A, even with G2A shield. Use AllKeyShop and find the code sites from there.

My Build: G3258 OC@4.4GHz - Raijintek Aidos - 8GB Ballistix Sport - H81M-S2H - ASUS R7 250 1GB OC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 - EVGA 500+ BRONZE - Windows 10 Pro - Logitech MX Master & K800 Keyboard

My Laptop: Macbook Pro (mid 2010) - C2D @ 2.6GHz - 8GB Apple Ram - Nvidia Geforce 320m 512mb - 850 Evo 120GB + 500GB WD Blue - OS X Sierra

I've bought  many games and DLCs from them for a reasonable price of 2.80€ but there was this one time when one of my keys got revoked on Steam. I've contacted the support of G2A and they solved my issue by giving me a new key. I would buy OS on different sites.

At the end of the day it's your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe i am to careless but i bought multiple games always from the cheapest keysellerstore and nothing went wrong so far. Ok only bought around 10 cheap games

I've always liked greenmangaming as they usually give you a 20% discount on everything on normal price along with pre order stuff if you want it. Not the cheapest solution where your gonna find things like 10 bucks (although they do have flash sales like steam) But I've not once had a problem with them and their customer support is alright from my experience.