HighLANder - The World's Highest Elevation LAN Party... EVER!

Nice one guys. I've up to around that altitude on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu & I know that is tough!

I didn't have any computer games to play though.

Linus needed to bring his Motivation Spheres :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I miss being able to exhaust myself - I hope I get healthy enough at some point to do some sporty stuff again. Then I will rock my bike as hard as it frigging gets instead of crawling through the streets like grandma.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Hey guys, I'm on top of a mountain!
LOL!
As a gamer, Hardware enthusiast ,programmer and someone who loves the outdoors this was an amazing event and I would love to have participated in it but not all of us can be so lucky. Well done guys!

My First PC Build Thread >> RIGHT HERE <<

SPECS! CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | CASE: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer PSU: Corsair CX-750 Modular 80+ Bronze | SSD: Plextor PX-128M5S 128GB HDD3 x Seagate SV35 Series 2TB HDD | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown| Mouse: Logitech G600 | Cooling: 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro 200mm Green LED Fan, 1x BitFenix Spectre Pro 120mm Green LED Fan

Great editing on all of those videos, you guys did some pretty awesome stuff!

So, this is cool ...

gallery_85716_1494_133327.jpg

Yeah, that's a bug in Youtube... Every LTT video I watch has this...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Yeah, that's a bug in Youtube... Every LTT video I watch has this...

I never noticed that on any other video before. Weird.

And here I taught it was just brotherly love between the Tek Syndicate and the LTT communities  :P

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

I`m really interested in the laptops!! they look amazing! Can`t wait for them to be available to Malta :D

Well... I had a 4 person lan party on a plane so....yeah

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This makes me want to buy a gaming laptop. Good job ROG marketing team. I don't know what about a LAN party at the top of a mountain makes me want a  Asus G550JK, but it does.

Watched all these videos, looks like an amazing experience, unforgettable   

Just now watched the video and was surprised about the amount of some pricks making idiot comments, be it sincere it not.

But gj on doing that, the experience must've been wonderful.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Very, very nice! can't wait for more vlogs! 

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

I don't know what's more exciting; the fact that there is a vlog at all, or the fact that it says 'Part One'... suggesting that there might be multiple parts :D

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Well... I had a 4 person lan party on a plane so....yeah

Pretty sure they are calling it highest "terrestrial" lan party to account for that. . . sooner or later the ISS would claim the title. . . hell they have had WOW key loggers up there. . . someone is gaming. 

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

Pretty sure they are calling it highest "terrestrial" lan party to account for that. . . sooner or later the ISS would claim the title. . . hell they have had WOW key loggers up there. . . someone is gaming. 

I know, thats why I didnt say I had broken their record :P was just stating something I did haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I still don't understand why a router and a battery had to be hotwired together, you were all carrying phones, save some dead weight and just tether with a phone, shit one of the laptops could have just acted as a hotspot if performance was an issue, since doom is so demanding.

I loved being a part of this, thanks for the opportunity. 

Not that I'm doubting your participation, but could you point where and how you participated?

I didn't catch you in the videos...

well done on the record peoples what a journey it was, just send me a invite when your gonna break that record and do it again....K2 maybe hahahahaha

There's an old adage my dad kept telling me about skiing, and it applies to any rugged outdoor nonsense, keep smiling even if you feel like death is near.

Dang I'd love to win! Those gaming laptops are finnnnnneeeeeeee

hes not really a gamer

Yeah, I think it is not really his cup of tea, this kind of event, so to speak.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz