Murderbox limited edtion

Chris_nz

MurderCase anyone? Pretty sweet case pity its $1200USD :/

The murderbox MKII is completely made of aluminum, with the exception of the side panel windows, Serpentine Topgrill, PCBs, and elements within the front logo light assembly and case feet. The raw aluminum is media-blasted using a proprietary process, producing a fine-texture surface which is then finished with black anodizing. The result is a beautiful refined and highly resilient surface that's vastly superior to powder coating. The two side panels are mechanically etched, producing an organic brush stroke effect, and then finished with a black anodizing treatment.

View the Gallery by clicking on the link below

http://www.murderbox.com/mkii/gallery/

Wow - that is quite the case - althought even for all that, $1,200 does seem a wee bit excessive...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

caselabs are better.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

1200$ is expensive? Lies I tell you. Lies and blasphemy I say.

Note to reader: Sarcasm may occur.

Desktop: CPU: i7 3770k OC: 4.0 GHZ | CPUCooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCU2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte z77x-ud5h | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 gig, 1600 mhz | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: Corsair Force 3 120 gb, Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

Periphirals: Keyboard: Logitech g710+ | Mice: Desktop: Razer Imperator Battlefield 3 Edition. Laptop: Razer Deathadder 3.5g edition | Mousepads: Desktop: Razer Goliathus Control Extended edition Laptop: Razer Goliathus Control edition | Sound stuff: Bose Companion 2 speakers (Free yay), Beyerdynamic DT-770 250 Ohm.

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge e540: CPU: i7 4702mq | GPU: Nvidia Geforce gt740 | RAM: 8 gig of some brand | Storage: 1 TB of some brand 5400 rpm | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro