Your favourite dog breed

Admire

I like all dog breeds, but my favorite has to be the Rottweiler and the Pit Bull, because stupid people constantly muck up their image and other stupid people think they are aggresive, violent demons when they are not. They are loving, loyal and beautiful dogs.

I'm telling you right now you will never have a more loyal and loving (and kind!) dog than a Pit Bull. They are not violent, they are not what the media makes them out to be. They are absolute babies! I wish my Pits had some bite to them instead of welcoming every stranger onto my property. <_<

Doesn't change that pit bulls attack the most people out of any breed (in America anyway). A lab was bred to retrieve, but a pit bull was bred to be a muscular denizen of the abyss. They're still fun dogs, but if you ever wonder why some people don't want them around... remember there are some like this.

Pitbull-Muscles-Diet.jpg

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

A certain Spicy Wolf.

Tbh I'm more of a cat person.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Mine are English Mastiff because they are fun to have around, very playful but also very protective when strangers are around. well one of them is (maddie is a Half breed mixed with a Neapolitan Mastiff). The other just wants to be loved and held (which you cant since he weights 220lb). He is the biggest baby I know and gets scared very easily, and I mean very easily (Zeus). Like if a spoon falls on the floor he runs and tries to hide in the corner and waits for my mom to try and calms him down.

PS. I hate little dogs because I forget they are there and step on them. I will never have a little dog but one thing I dont like about big dog is big turds, those things are like landmines.

Will post pictures of them in a few minute 

Zeus (9 months old) is on the Left, Maddie (3 years old) is on the Right.

7SZISOO.jpg

Zeus (2 years old now) my dad weighs 280lb, just so you know

da8Dfzw.jpg

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Doesn't change that pit bulls attack the most people out of any breed (in America anyway). A lab was bred to retrieve, but a pit bull was bred to be a muscular denizen of the abyss. They're still fun dogs, but if you ever wonder why some people don't want them around... remember there are some like this.

Pitbull-Muscles-Diet.jpg

You're kidding, right?

Pit bulls "attack the most people" simply because they are one of most common breeds for animal abuse (dog fighting) and are trained by real shitty people (it is common here in the south for these dogs to be bred for this purpose; Kentucky, Alabama etc etc). I have owned over twenty Pit Bulls and never once--and I mean NEVER--has any of my dogs bit at, snarled or attacked like a crazed animal anyone, including strangers who were screaming at me and threatening me. But my little Rat Terrier attacks me and people more than any Pit I have met.

You cannot judge a breed for the misuse and mistreatment done to them by the likes of people or an illness (wild dogs tend to attack from rabies, illness or having been previously abused). Lastly, due to the ignorant fault of people and media, a large collection of breeds are incorrectly labeled "Pit Bull", so when other breeds act out due to mishandling by human hands or the like, the whole and true of Pit Bull is at blame. I suggest you read up on that if you don't believe me here...

Posting a picture of a dog running/yanking against his/her chain doesn't help your case either. That Pit is not in a threatening or aggressive stance at all.  Pit Bulls were not bred to be aggressive/fighters in the sense you seem to think they were. They were bred to help herd, control livestock and hunt (retrieval) just as their ancestor the Bulldog (are they violent too?) did/does. It wasn't until humans started breeding them for blood sport (I believe it is called "baiting" at the time) that they started to get a bad rep as people were raising them to be violent against other dogs and humans.

Then you have to consider the different temperaments for each kind of Pit Bull (again, a term thrown around by the media) breed as each was bred for a specific job; hunting rabbits, retrieving dead birds, herding and herd protection from wild game like wolves, bears etc etc. Then there are the breeds that, when provoked, will attack more aggressively than others. This doesn't mean Pits are more aggressive, not at all. It is an myth spread by ignorant people and the media.

Also, as any good dog trainer will tell you, a dog will act on the instinct and feelings of its owner. And generally, when Pits attack people, they have horrible owners or owners that have never bothered to train a dog. When you don't train a dog, regardless of breed, they will be uncontrollable, violent even. It isn't something only the Pit experiences.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Inb4 argument about Pitbulls being considered a "dangerous" dog breed. Oh...too late.

Pitbull-Muscles-Diet.jpg

I have been around a lot of nice pit bulls before, Its the people who are retarded and train them badly is why they are considered "bad" but its the peoples fault why these are "bad dogs"

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Don't care for breeds. Most dogs look better and more normal when they don't have a pure breed and are just a mix and match of various dogs plus I don't really think unnecessary genetic manipulation is really needed to have a cute furball for a pet.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You're kidding, right?

Pit bulls "attack the most people" simply because they are one of most common breeds for animal abuse (dog fighting) and are trained by real shitty people (it is common here in the south for these dogs to be bred for this purpose; Kentucky, Alabama etc etc). I have owned over twenty Pit Bulls and never once--and I mean NEVER--has any of my dogs bit at, snarled or attacked like a crazed animal anyone, including strangers who were screaming at me and threatening me. But my little Rat Terrier attacks me and people more than any Pit I have met.

You cannot judge a breed for the misuse and mistreatment done to them by the likes of people or an illness (wild dogs tend to attack from rabies, illness or having been previously abused). Lastly, due to the ignorant fault of people and media, a large collection of breeds are incorrectly labeled "Pit Bull", so when other breeds act out due to mishandling by human hands or the like, the whole and true of Pit Bull is at blame. I suggest you read up on that if you don't believe me here...

Posting a picture of a dog running/yanking against his/her chain doesn't help your case either. That Pit is not in a threatening or aggressive stance at all.  Pit Bulls were not bred to be aggressive/fighters in the sense you seem to think they were. They were bred to help herd, control livestock and hunt (retrieval) just as their ancestor the Bulldog (are they violent too?) did/does. It wasn't until humans started breeding them for blood sport (I believe it is called "baiting" at the time) that they started to get a bad rep as people were raising them to be violent against other dogs and humans.

Then you have to consider the different temperaments for each kind of Pit Bull (again, a term thrown around by the media) breed as each was bred for a specific job; hunting rabbits, retrieving dead birds, herding and herd protection from wild game like wolves, bears etc etc. Then there are the breeds that, when provoked, will attack more aggressively than others. This doesn't mean Pits are more aggressive, not at all. It is an myth spread by ignorant people and the media.

Also, as any good dog trainer will tell you, a dog will act on the instinct and feelings of its owner. And generally, when Pits attack people, they have horrible owners or owners that have never bothered to train a dog. When you don't train a dog, regardless of breed, they will be uncontrollable, violent even. It isn't something only the Pit experiences.

Five paragraphs of pit bull white knighting when I was agreeing that stupid owners make stupid dogs... But when was the last time you heard of 3 labrador's mauling a little girl?

edit (computer restarted for no reason but still posted this) In my experience most pit bull owners own them as a "big tough guy" trophy. I know that pit bulls aren't all bad, and I know that it's dumb people that make them look bad. If a pit bull came up to my doorstep one day and it didn't try to kill me I'd probably take it in and love it as much as any other dog that didn't try to kill me. I never implied otherwise, but you can't use all this reasoning and not know why some people don't want them around. Take a look at this page and check the sources if you have to, but it's almost all pit bull attacks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2014

They're incredibly powerful and need to be handled by someone that isn't retarded. That's hard to do when they're such trophy animals. I completely agree with you otherwise.

Five paragraphs of pit bull white knighting when I was agreeing that stupid owners make stupid dogs... Still doesn't change they attack the most people, white knight all you want :P

That's not at all what you implied with your post. Your post specifically said "doesn't change the fact", implying that you disagree with my comment that Pits are not aggressive like most people think. And not once did you mention anything about stupid owners or owners at all.

But go ahead and use your tumblr words on me as if it somehow weakens my position any. You think I care that someone on the interest called me a white knight? :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's not at all what you implied with your post. Your post specifically said "doesn't change the fact", implying that you disagree with my comment that Pits are not aggressive like most people think. And not once did you mention anything about stupid owners or owners at all.

But go ahead and use your tumblr words on me as if it somehow weakens my position any. You think I care that someone on the interest called me a white knight? :lol:

edit: I'm going to hopefully sort out my thoughts in a PM to you because I don't want to derail a favorite breed thread into a miscommunicated pit bull war.

..tumblr? That gave me a stroke.

Also my computer's been having stupid restarting problems. I did type another sentence that didn't get posted for some reason and it said I agreed stupid owners make stupid dogs, as I said again. Whoops. Also I'm 100% sure you don't give a crap what people think about you, and I had no intention of weakening your position. I mean honestly you're coming off as someone who has to defend the dog with all their might when I just said that they attack more people than pretty much every other breed in America: a fact.

You like them, you have them, great, I support you fully and I hope you give them a good image.

I take it you don't go to tumblr? That's a good thing. No one should go there for any other reason than looking for art. lol

My apologies then. Generally people who call another a "white knight" is attempting to weaken that person's position in a discussion or as a general insult, or even as a way to justify not paying their opinion/stance any of their respect (to shut them up, basically).

Well of course I want to defend the dogs, that's why I mentioned it at first. I thought maybe someone would read it and look into it to find the truth. Because it isn't right they are treated like satan incarnate or something, and thereon being massacred or taken from people because of an ignorant generalization. I certainly wouldn't sit at the computer 24/7 "defending them", if that's what you mean.

You're kidding, right?

This was not to be about pitbulls but you brought it up.....Pitbulls can be AWESOME dogs but you are misrepresenting them here. I really adore pits...They are so much fun. One of the best dogs if you are a very active person. But the bad rep of pits have had the bad effect that pit owners and lovers have become completely without any sense of reality and have begun to defend the breed to such an extend that reality has gone....

All breeds have downsides...There are no perfect breeds....but while owners of other breeds have no problem pointing those sides out, there has become a complete denial sense among many owners of pits and similar beeds.

The problem with pitbulls is that they are FAAAAAAR too common. I've worked with dogs and there is a reason that certain breeds are recommended for first time dog owners for instance. And pits are not a dog for a novice. It should be a dog for expirienced hands who are able and willing to provide tons of activity for their dog.

"When you don't train a dog, regardless of breed, they will be uncontrollable, violent even. It isn't something only the Pit experiences."

Absolutely correct. They are just that much more dangerous when they become violent.

The problem is that pitbulls became extremely popular and their reputation is unfortunally deserved.....It doesn't mean that they are bad dogs....but when they have bad owners, they are so much more dangerous than other dogs with bad owners.

I can prove this very easily. Take a look at statistics involving dogs that actually kill humans...

Pits has not always been as popular as they are today and you can really see that in the statistics.

Look at this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Media_reports_of_fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

You can count the number of fatal dog attacks per year on one hand way into the 90s and then look at what happens. There were more than 30 fatal dog attacks in the US in 2013 alone....a huge majority of those are pits or pit mixed.....

I repeat that I really love these dogs....Im not in favor of banning them completely or anything but I do want us to not be naive and realize that there are problems with the breed and that it should be a dog that is reserved for expirienced owners.....Especially expirienced with similar breeds.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

@Admire

You basically said everything I said. I didn't misrepresent them. I said the fault of their bad rep is because of bad owners. Their aggression towards humans usually only result from incorrect or the lack of training, abuse, dog fighting training or some illness. Their rep isn't well deserved because a majority of people ignorantly spread around reports of attacks and lump all the attacks into the term "Pit Bull", when there are several breeds and several other breeds that people just call "Pit Bulls", therefor also adding into the violent attacks of other breeds when they are not at fault.

I also mentioned the temperaments of the Pit Bull and how each breed has its own "downsides" (I didn't use that word though) and impact on behavior due to the job it was raised/bred to do.

I agree on that. Pit Bulls are not meant for novice dog owners, only for the people who know how to train them. I don't believe this means a novice to Pits shouldn't get a Pit. I was a novice and started with a full Pit (King was his name) and he was a fantastic dog. Novice trainers shouldn't expect to be taming the devil when they get a Pit.

I have already read that link as I have been active on this subject and dog breed for quite some time. I did not argue it either. I argued the cause of their attacks and behavior and that--not by dogs' fault--they are not as aggressive or violent as the stories/events and news/media makes them out to be. They are only as violent as their owner (or, to be fair, violent due to improper training). But the media continues to make it out to be that all the Pits tend to have common aggressive behavior, regardless or up bringing or the like.

There are many breeds that were bred to be muscled and for hunting, and they don't attack nearly as much as the Pit Bulls because they tend to be raised and sought after by more sane or capable owners. The Pit Bull is usually sought after for dog fights, macho status or the like, and used against people or animals for violent means.

To be clear here, I do not argue that Pits tend to attack  more or that they are not more aggressive when triggered (I said they get more aggressive, though that's when they are actually aggressive to begin with). I argued how they are treated as a whole thanks to the mishandling of idiots or incapable people or insane people and how the media incorrectly uses these instances to call the breed evil.

Puppy huskies

Golden cocker retrievers

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

@Admire

You basically said everything I said. I didn't misrepresent them. I said the fault of their bad rep is because of bad owners. Their aggression towards humans usually only result from incorrect or the lack of training, abuse, dog fighting training or some illness. Their rep isn't well deserved because a majority of people ignorantly spread around reports of attacks and lump all the attacks into the term "Pit Bull", when there are several breeds and several other breeds that people just call "Pit Bulls", therefor also adding into the violent attacks of other breeds when they are not at fault.

I also mentioned the temperaments of the Pit Bull and how each breed has its own "downsides" (I didn't use that word though) and impact on behavior due to the job it was raised/bred to do.

I agree on that. Pit Bulls are not meant for novice dog owners, only for the people who know how to train them. I don't believe this means a novice to Pits shouldn't get a Pit. I was a novice and started with a full Pit (King was his name) and he was a fantastic dog. Novice trainers shouldn't expect to be taming the devil when they get a Pit.

I have already read that link as I have been active on this subject and dog breed for quite some time. I did not argue it either. I argued the cause of their attacks and behavior and that--not by dogs' fault--they are not as aggressive or violent as the stories/events and news/media makes them out to be. They are only as violent as their owner (or, to be fair, violent due to improper training). But the media continues to make it out to be that all the Pits tend to have common aggressive behavior, regardless or up bringing or the like.

There are many breeds that were bred to be muscled and for hunting, and they don't attack nearly as much as the Pit Bulls because they tend to be raised and sought after by more sane or capable owners. The Pit Bull is usually sought after for dog fights, macho status or the like, and used against people or animals for violent means.

To be clear here, I do not argue that Pits tend to attack  more or that they are not more aggressive when triggered (I said they get more aggressive, though that's when they are actually aggressive to begin with). I argued how they are treated as a whole thanks to the mishandling of idiots or incapable people or insane people and how the media incorrectly uses these instances to call the breed evil.

But that is subjective....as the media makes the out to be? Thats how you feel they are portraited. I feel we are getting tons of media doing the opposite.

I really think we agree...generally. I just don't think we need to be so defensive about pits. They are a good breed, but we should love them like they are and not try to overhype their positive values which is what is happening now as a reaction to the overthetop criticism.

"They are only as violent as their owner (or, to be fair, violent due to improper training)" = I think that improper training is a far more normal problem than actual violent owners. People play the wrong way with their dogs, they train them the wrong way....People often make their dogs more aggresive by playing with them in a way that actually empowers their hunting instinct for instance.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

post-5552-0-76654000-1404623544.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

But that is subjective....as the media makes the out to be? Thats how you feel they are portraited. I feel we are getting tons of media doing the opposite.

I really think we agree...generally. I just don't think we need to be so defensive about pits. They are a good breed, but we should love them like they are and not try to overhype their positive values which is what is happening now as a reaction to the overthetop criticism.

Then I would like to live where you live (so that my dogs aren't continuously threatened to be put to sleep because of their breed), because that's not how it is here in the US or in the southern states.

If that is how you took my stance on the issue, then I can't change your mind. I gave the good and the bad...there was no "overhype". I just explained it in depth instead of saying "yea, they are aggressive/not aggressive". But okay...

Weiner dogs are awesome.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Then I would like to live where you live (so that my dogs aren't continuously threatened to be put to sleep because of their breed), because that's not how it is here in the US or in the southern states.

If that is how you took my stance on the issue, then I can't change your mind. I gave the good and the bad...there was no "overhype". I just explained it in depth instead of saying "yea, they are aggressive/not aggressive". But okay...

Dude....we agree...I just pointed out that I think there has been a naivity among pit owners after that the criticism. Was a general statement.

I was quite clear when I used "You said" and when I was more general.

Dogs who bite are put down where I live. There has been a ton of debate about the new law and it has been made far weaker which im opposed to, so thats might be why I hear more of that opposite media coverage. Its a general law....not about pits(Which are illegal. Im btw. opposed to that. Don't think they should be)

@Snickerzz

That's no dog! :angry:

Dude....we agree...I just pointed out that I think there has been a naivity among pit owners after that the criticism. Was a general statement.

I was quite clear when I used "You said" and when I was more general.

Okay, I already get that we "agree". Am I not allowed to comment on the rest of your post because of that? :huh:

@Snickerzz

Okay, I already get that we "agree". Am I not allowed to comment on the rest of your post because of that? :huh:

IDC :angry: horse>dog

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

@Snickerzz

You are. I just don't get your point really.....

IDC :angry: horse>dog

I like horsies too.

You are. I just don't get your point really.....

The point?

The first comment was just a comment about wishing (though not honestly of course) that I lived where you were. Nothing more, just a thought. lol

The second comment was me answering the bit about "overhyping" the dog's positive features, that you claimed I was doing.

That was the point.

But yea, we agree so I suppose there's no more need to continue this. :)

Here is my dog. Goldendoodle. I took this photo.

Barkley.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."