Your favourite dog breed

Admire
Admire, on 05 Jul 2014 - 3:54 PM, said:

How does one stop liking dogs in general? Liking a specific dog or maybe a specific kind of dogs but all dogs?

They bark, they're annoying...

Simply put I prefer cats. They're much more independent.

Fair enough. Although I don't think that you have to choose. I like both cats and dogs

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I don't want to start a cat vs dog argument but I guess it's inevitable on this thread. I mean you could always make a "What's your favorite cat" thread and I won't go on telling you how I hate cats because they can't hunt more than a rat (that's what terriers are for anyway), they can't sniff out cancer, they can't search and rescue... Urgh, I have so much more but I will refrain. Let's just agree a certain pet is good depending on your situation. I'm also allergic to cats.

Anyway my favorite dog is the Belgian Sheepdog.

belgian_sheepdog_dog-13050.jpg

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Chow Chows! I have 4, well 3 and a mixed breed between a chow cow and a Sharpe.

Chow-Chow-Puppies.jpg

This isn't actually one of mine most of them are black but one of them is white.

Shiba aka doge

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Is that an akita pup?

It's a Corgi puppy! They have cute, floppy ears when they're pups.  :wub:

4066212_orig.jpg

I also like Shetland sheepdogs and border collies.

Shetland_Sheepdog_600.jpg

fly-the-border-collie-4_51845_2011-08-19

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I love my Spaniels.

cute-puppy-names-boys-1.jpg

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Lab, boxer, german shepherd, great dane, huskies. No particular order, just my favorite breeds.

Here's a picture of my lab I rescused when she was 2 months old, first picture is when I got her, second is more recent at about a year old. She's been a great dog. :)

elPmVKp.jpg

bT8Uh7v.jpg

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Yorkshire Terrier master race

No way! I would not have anticipated anybody saying that:p

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I really like Berner Sennen too...berner_sennen_hund.jpg

English Bulldogs followed by Welsh Corgis.

My mom raises German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Hot Dogs.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Lab, boxer, german shepherd, great dane, huskies. No particular order, just my favorite breeds.

Here's a picture of my lab I rescused when she was 2 months old, first picture is when I got her, second is more recent at about a year old. She's been a great dog. :)

Really, really cute lab. Awesome that you rescued. Props!

Really, really cute lab. Awesome that you rescued. Props!

I agree, one night I was asleep on the couch and heard something at my door. Checked it out and this cute little puppy was there, figured she lost her way. So I left her alone, woke up the next morning for work and she was still there. I fed her some food I had and went to work, figured she would be gone. But she was there when I got home, so I took her in and fed her, gave her a bath. She was so hungry she wouldn't let me around her when she ate. I spent 18 hours building her a doghouse in 3 days after work for her to live in and shes been mine for about a year and a half now. Super sweet, playful, cuddling dog. Extremely smart, impresses me how smart and stubborn she is lol. I think someone dumped her off on our road but I can't imagine how anyone would as cute as she is. But in any case I'm thankful she found me cause she may not have made it on her own being so young. And there was no way I could turn that adorable face down when I seen it.  :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

I agree, one night I was asleep on the couch and heard something at my door. Checked it out and this cute little puppy was there, figured she lost her way. So I left her alone, woke up the next morning for work and she was still there. I fed her some food I had and went to work, figured she would be gone. But she was there when I got home, so I took her in and fed her, gave her a bath. She was so hungry she wouldn't let me around her when she ate. I spent 18 hours building her a doghouse in 3 days after work for her to live in and shes been mine for about a year and a half now. Super sweet, playful, cuddling dog. Extremely smart, impresses me how smart and stubborn she is lol. I think someone dumped her off on our road but I can't imagine how anyone would as cute as she is. But in any case I'm thankful she found me cause she may not have made it on her own being so young. And there was no way I could turn that adorable face down when I seen it.  :)

Grrrr! Really awesome you took her in. I fucking hate people. I volunteered at a shelter and we had so many cases of people dumping puppies in plastic bags on the side of the road...just so they could get out of paying the fee to get them in the shelter.

To just leave an animal to die is disgusting. She was lucky to have you.

Grrrr! Really awesome you took her in. I fucking hate people. I volunteered at a shelter and we had so many cases of people dumping puppies in plastic bags on the side of the road...just so they could get out of paying the fee to get them in the shelter.

To just leave an animal to die is disgusting. She was lucky to have you.

it's horrible. I can't imagine dumping a dog, let alone a puppy and such a cute lovable one at that. I wasn't prepared to have her and didn't expect too. But there was no way I could leave her alone, now I can't imagine life without her. She didn't ask to be born and no telling how long she was on her own, that just isn't right to me and I done what I felt was. I tried finding her owner if she had one but I never got any leads. As much as I would've hated letting her go if she was someone else's I would because she deserves it. Thankfully I didn't and she's in good hands now.

snip

Painting chow chows to look like pandas.........talk about fucked up

Akitas are my favourite breed. My akita Evie. :)

What a strong and pretty dog. Welcome to the board;-)

Golden retriever

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I like all dog breeds, but my favorite has to be the Rottweiler and the Pit Bull, because stupid people constantly muck up their image and other stupid people think they are aggresive, violent demons when they are not. They are loving, loyal and beautiful dogs.

Rottweiler-Head.jpg

MUJgJYl.jpg

I'm telling you right now you will never have a more loyal and loving (and kind!) dog than a Pit Bull. They are not violent, they are not what the media makes them out to be. They are absolute babies! I wish my Pits had some bite to them instead of welcoming every stranger onto my property. <_<

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |