PC Beeps twice; no display

Alexei
Go to solution Solved by Alexei,

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Turns out I just had to connect my HDMI cable to my graphics card and click a button on the monitor to HDMI input instead of D-Sub..

Sorry for wasting all of your time..  :blush:
Thanks a million for all your help and advice though :)

Yes I have tried re-seating and trying the graphics card in different slots. There is no change. I can't fit my graphics card in the bottom slot because it's too big and the PSU gets in the way.

I grounded myself yes, but didn't use an anti-static wristband, just touched the metal case regularly and worked on a wooden desk. Are there any tests I could do to find out if the motherboard is indeed broken? It doesn't seem dead, seeing as it works without the graphics card installed, maybe the PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots are broken? Also I have not tried installing windows yet (I haven't put the disk in yet), I was just trying to fix the problem before installing the operating system first. I'll try installing the operating system and install the drivers ect and then try to install the graphics card.

Ok, I'll search up the de-bug codes.

I grounded myself yes, but didn't use an anti-static wristband, just touched the metal case regularly and worked on a wooden desk. Are there any tests I could do to find out if the motherboard is indeed broken? It doesn't seem dead, seeing as it works without the graphics card installed, maybe the PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots are broken? Also I have not tried installing windows yet (I haven't put the disk in yet), I was just trying to fix the problem before installing the operating system first. I'll try installing the operating system and install the drivers ect and then try to install the graphics card.

Ok, I'll search up the de-bug codes.

If your optical drive is first in boot order but has no valid boot disk in it than i can almost guarantee you that's why there is a bleeping sound on boot.

If your optical drive is first in boot order but has no valid boot disk in it than i can almost guarantee you that's why there is a bleeping sound on boot.

But he should be getting some type of display. Please change your pci slot to another one and try to see if you get a display.

Well im about to download the pdf manual and figure this out. Hopefully the manual will have the debug codes.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Turns out I just had to connect my HDMI cable to my graphics card and click a button on the monitor to HDMI input instead of D-Sub..

Sorry for wasting all of your time..  :blush:
Thanks a million for all your help and advice though :)

Wow....that was easy, well im glad your up and running.