LTT Forums CPU Overclocking Database!

got this cute little i5 nailed down. just submitted results. Thanks Melty

Absolutely sexy :)

New DB stress test record! ;)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Hey, thank you for adding me, but I was wondering why I got an orange rank. I have tested it with Prime for over 7 hours, or doesn't Prime count as a viable method?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Hey, thank you for adding me, but I was wondering why I got an orange rank. I have tested it with Prime for over 7 hours, or doesn't Prime count as a viable method?

I'm sorry, I couldn't accurately tell how long it was running from a quick glance, I'll change it when I get home :)

got this cute little i5 nailed down. just submitted results. Thanks Melty

nerv.png

Great overclock! May I ask you what program are you using to monitor CPU usage etc., I mean the one which is just above the Start menu. It looks really nice. I want it too! :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Great overclock! May I ask you what program are you using to monitor CPU usage etc., I mean the one which is just above the Start menu. It looks really nice. I want it too! :D

Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.

Very nice piece of freeware

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

Just submitted mine:

2w74n6q.jpg

CPU : 4770K @ 4.6 GHz, 1.28V + Noctua NH-D14 | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : 8GB Kingston 1600 MHz "LoVo"

GPU : MSI Radeon HD 7950 TF III @ 1.1 GHz core and 1.575 GHz memory | PSU : XFX 650W "Core Edition" | Case : Coolermaster HAF 922

Close to 100 entries! Thank you all for helping me make this DB amazing, large, and a useful resource to this community! :)

I think I take place for longest stress test now, and highest oc on 3770k on air :D

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/rushinplaya/24HourPrimeTest_zpsc34f7375.jpg~original

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I think I take place for longest stress test now, and highest oc on 3770k on air :D

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/rushinplaya/24HourPrimeTest_zpsc34f7375.jpg~original

4.8 on air? Holy crap! NICE!

4.8 on air? Holy crap! NICE!

Yes sir :) Gotta love the d14, cant wait to see what I can get with a 360*60 rad and the naked ivy kit on this chip. Hoping for 5.2 stable.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Yes sir :) Gotta love the d14, cant wait to see what I can get with a 360*60 rad and the naked ivy kit on this chip. Hoping for 5.2 stable.

Make sure to submit it! ;)

Will do :)

Uploaded a form for my system. Let me know if I missed anything with a PM please.

CORSAIR AIR 540 | CORSAIR AX1200i | GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD7 REV 3.0

AMD 8350 Vishera 5.0GHz @ 1.525V | CORSAIR H100i Push/Pull | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32GB  DDR3 1600Mhz

KINGSTON HYPER 3K 120GB (2) RAID 0 | SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1.5TB (4) RAID 5 | EVGA GTX 770 4GB FTW ACX (SLI) | CORSAIR AX1200i

Uploaded a form for my system. Let me know if I missed anything with a PM please.

Nice overclock! You make me really want to grab an h100i and start overclocking my 8350 :P

Thanks man, so far from done!

CORSAIR AIR 540 | CORSAIR AX1200i | GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD7 REV 3.0

AMD 8350 Vishera 5.0GHz @ 1.525V | CORSAIR H100i Push/Pull | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32GB  DDR3 1600Mhz

KINGSTON HYPER 3K 120GB (2) RAID 0 | SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1.5TB (4) RAID 5 | EVGA GTX 770 4GB FTW ACX (SLI) | CORSAIR AX1200i

Make sure you submit an entry! I'll check back tomorrow to have it validated :)

Witnessed some Liquid Nitrogen cooled overclocking at First Look yesterday, that chip was a beast!

It was an Haswell chip (believe 4770) wich got up to 6.4Ghz before the BSOD, dude also told me he didn't have to bin any chips before getting this one, it was the first sample he got  :blink:

Could watch Liquid Nitrogen cooling all day long, but we had to film some other stuff too :(

Got a clip of it up on our YouTube channel.

Witnessed some Liquid Nitrogen cooled overclocking at First Look yesterday, that chip was a beast!

It was an Haswell chip (believe 4770) wich got up to 6.4Ghz before the BSOD, dude also told me he didn't have to bin any chips before getting this one, it was the first sample he got  :blink:

Could watch Liquid Nitrogen cooling all day long, but we had to film some other stuff too :(

Got a clip of it up on our YouTube channel.

Add the video to your post, makes life easier for everyone! ;)

Add the video to your post, makes life easier for everyone! ;)

The last time I did that some mods were not too happy.

But since you asked: 

If the preview box doesn't work, here is the link: 

Also notice the dude in the background dancing like a baws, somewhere around the half point.

The last time I did that some mods were not too happy.

But since you asked: 

Also notice the dude in the background dancing like a baws, somewhere around the half point.

It's fine, it's my thread :). You're preview is broken though, try just keeping the normal hyperlink. You just have a blank box where the video should be.

It's fine, it's my thread :). You're preview is broken though, try just keeping the normal hyperlink. You just have a blank box where the video should be.

Thanks, I've changed the link to the non-ssl link does it work now?

It should just work, the forum software turns any YT link into the preview box.

in the "cpu voltage" field do i enter the value from CPU-Z or the value set in the BIOS?

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

in the "cpu voltage" field do i enter the value from CPU-Z or the value set in the BIOS?

Value set in BIOS :)