ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the look and design of it especially that red edge

The best about it is the aluminim case

And i like de rgb ballit key board

Ps linus keep doing what your doing :)

The Signed bottom of the awesome notebook.

BTW what did you search on top of that montain may something incredible :D

the best thing about the review I think is that as well as all the typical spec jargon that most reviews cover, he even covers some of the bloat software that you get with these device, something most reviewers dont cover, good job linus and team. 

I love how the laptop looks with the aluminium build!

I love the build quality and the aluminum finish, it makes it look like a premium item not just a cheap "gaming" notebook. So yeah, I'll take that notebook off your hands :D!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it destroys my current laptop which is in much need of retirement and total destruction. Need more battery life!

My favourite part of the review was the speakers. I've experienced very few laptops with speakers that I found adequate. This thing looks like it could pump out some (relatively) serious sound levels.

The signatures on the back are really what make this notebook special and a one of kind, this is why I really want it !!!  :D

Thank you for the giveaway :)  

I really like the look of the notebook. It is sleek and stylish, while having all the portable power i need. This would be really cool to bring to a LAN party!

it's thin enough for a gaming notebook, elegant, so beautiful, also the processor that is core i7 doing collaboration with gtx 850m is perfect, it still be a monster for a future of notebook gaming pc for a next 5 years. maybe more than that, no doubt!

The IPS display is my favourite thing about it. I love the colour on those things!

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

What I thought was the best thing about this laptop was that it seemed portable and well built. I really like its color scheme to. :)

My favorite thing about it has to be the looks it just looks stunning.

I really like the red theme.. it will fit perfectly with my pc, consoles, and handhelds, all red :)

I mostly love that it's signed by all of you guys... and that it's better than my PC O.o

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

The design of the notebook is really nice, especially  with the red backlit keyboard and that red edge.

Such signature. Wow.

i like the bottom with all the signatures and if that doesnt count i like the looks especially the aluminum and great specs 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I like this form factor much better than the 750jz, it just seems too bulky to be useful to me.

I love the amazing build quality and the design its so slim for a laptop holding a dvd drive.