ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love it's simplicity, it's beautiful. THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!

Favorite thing...definitely the brushed aluminium finish

A great balance between power, performance & beauty. Oh and signatures of course! ;)

My favorite thing on Asus G550 JK is keyboard backlight and brushed aluminium finish on thish laptop. İt is very exciting!

I like the balance between gaming and general use. Its not overkill but it is just enough to have a great experience and the fact that it's signed..

Signatures are pretty cool! The white or silver (Can't tell from the video) really makes it! 

Lift Large and Prosper!

I like that it has a half decent battery life on a gaming laptop mostly.

this kind of thing is awesome how does this compare to something like a g510?

My absolute favourite thing about the Asus RoG G550JK is that it is way better than my current laptop. Not only because of that but the graphicscard. There is something about the GTX 850M I like a lot.

Id say my favourite thing is definetely the cloud storage Button ;)

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

I like the IPS panel 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE

The red led backlit keyboard is interesting)

Man, I don't know if you're able to see my Steam account, but I just bought a bunch of new games and my current computer is not gonna be able to play them all. I need a computer that can do this shit properly and I can't afford one. Favorite thing about it: The GPU, CPU, and speakers. I need that laptop, man!

I mean my favourite thing has to be the matte IPS 1080p display. I only have one 1080p screen in the house and it's on my HTC One. On my PC I'm at 1680x1050.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

i think the signatures and the battery performance are my best features its hard to find cheaper notebooks that have that sort of range at that power. 

my favourite thing is the fact that it is a notebook.

And what i mean by that is that it can last on battery alone when using it for everyday things like internet browsing

:D

Really appreciate the audio layout, not so common in laptop's world.

Keep it up Linus.

I really like the build quality. Stainless (really?) brushed aluminium, red edge and back-lighting... It looks superb especially with that red ROG emblem. IPS screen is a nice feature too...

I love the looks of it. Really like the black and red color scheme and the materials used are awesome. Also, the IPS display is a big plus for me. I'm willing to trade some response time for better colors.

My favorite thing is the good balance of components and the matte screen!

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

The looks of it have got me! Also, I really like the IPS display. :)

The quality of the videos has improved a lot. You should make a gaming laptop comparison video from hi-end to low-end Laptops with the benchmarks, temperature and noise levels of all the laptops.