Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the G550JK has to be how thin and mobile it is. I move around a lot and it looks like a great device for on the go gaming. I'm also particularly impressed by the speaker quality they managed to have for such a thin notebook, as Linus said.

I actually like quite a few things. I like the fact that I can take this laptop to college and do work and come back home with something to game on. I also really like the specs, well, because they're better than what I've got now!

Oh, and of course I like the signatures!

My favorite thing is  that this laptop is overall a very good laptop. It seems like whatever you will throw at it it will do the job.

I quite liked the color scheme of the laptop.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

This laptop would be really handy for my 1st year in college given i don't have one xD

It seems like a well rounded laptop, not over the top and not low end either... Want it!

I would say my favorite thing is the slim design of the notebook and the awesome red accents!

I like that only now did I register at the forums for this giveaway and the fact that its a heck of a lot better than my Asus K55v series in every aspect!

My Favorite thing on the Laptop is that extrenal audio device, i hear much music on laptop without headphones but soundquality is mostly pretty bad, so that would make it fit.

:D

My favorite thing about this notebook is that it's ASUS RoG. I'm a huge fan of Republic of Gamer products!

Also after watching the review, I must say that I'm impressed of the cooling. GPU staying at 80 degrees max under load is impressive for a notebook. The speaker system looks awesome as well, not gonna lie.

Good luck to everyone! :)