ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The signatures and the display are my favourite!

The great build quilty/price ratio!

I love the slim form factor of this laptop especially for how well it performs.

i love the nice clean design of keyboard flushed to palm rest aluminium

It has to be that awesome red-line design and the beautiful form factor. I always think that gaming laptops tend to go the route of crazy designs, that anyone can tell from a mile away that it is a gaming laptop. However, the G550JK strikes a balance between a great form factor and bling enough that even non-gamers could want this bad boy.

Nice advertising of the notebook :D I like the looks the most, very beautiful laptop, the brushed aluminium, the coloured red logo ROG and that IPS Display <3 Well balanced laptop from a performance point of view.

My favorite thing about this notebook: the overall package as it is for me, good cpu for programming and compiling, great screen for movies and pictures, backlit keyboard and decent enough gpu for some casual gaming on the go. 

I love the sound of those speakers and that external subwoofer, would be awezome to be able to play music in the classroom so everyone can hear.

My favourite thing about the G550JK would be the speakers judging from your review, so rare these days to find a laptop with solid sounding speakers. I actually hate listening to most laptop speakers and have to wear a headset :P

(Just found your channel about a month ago while searching for razor abyssus review, found a really old video of yours, don't know why I subscribed after that vid but I'm glad that I did ^^)

I love the red and black finish and the backlit keyboard, the specs are also nice, I've never had a respectable gaming PC so if I were to win this would be a godsend

My favourite thing about is how it looks and the specs cause my stuff is way worst than this man 

My favorite thing about it is its design, it has one of the best designs I've seen in a laptop

I like that i dont like the fact that they didnt include an SSD instead of a HDD. Also the screen looks dope :)

Don't call me blunt but I would say the DVD drive as I've got a lot of games on disks and half of the laptops I've seen while looking for one for uni don't have one

I like the aluminium build, I can see myself plugging my aluminium ear buds in to this while checking my aluminium phone.

I like the aluminium build, I can see myself plugging my aluminium ear buds in to this while checking my aluminium phone.

I like its powerful processor and the fact that it's signed ;)

I like the fact that it is slimmer and has a better design then most Gaming laptop with the same price these days :) and talking about price... it's a good price :)

I like the keyboard and the cool ips display.  :D