ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favorite thing is laptop using Maxwell gpu

Favorite thing about this laptop is it's design and also the fact that it's unique with all those signatures.

DEFINITELY the upgrade from a TN to an IPS panel. That is HUGE especially for someone who brings around a laptop around all the time. It would make it really easy to read text off the screen with the extra brightness and clarity. The improved viewing angles would also make it easier for me to show my friends in school a word document, for example, without turning the screen to each of them individually.

I would say the color scheme for this laptop is fairly nice looking, aside from that the specs are good, considering the fair price tag.

My favorite part has got to be the IPS panel. I dig full quality where I can get it.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

The aluminium buid with the red champfer, I love it

The backlit keyboard is the best thing about this laptop for me. Finally, I can play games at 2 am with the lights off! God I hope I win this to replace my 4 year-old slouch...

Dat IPS panel....my old laptop is a TN and it irks me more than it should...

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

According to me, the best thing about ASUS RoG G550JK is that it is made by asus. It's not slim as MSI GS70 stealth, not good hardware like 

Alienware or Razer blade but Asus branding covered that all.

my favourite thing about this notbook is the processor.

Gotta Say My Favorite Thing Is The DVD Drive.

But seriously the subwoofer seems awesome.

CPU: i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz RAM: 16GB GPU: GTX 670
ASRock Fatality H87 Performance Win 7 Pro

What i really like about the rog is the specs and the finish quality!

My favorite part has got to be the IPS panel. I dig full quality where I can get it.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

But, I like all the things... I do like the GPU in it though. and nVIDA's new optimus technology

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Great review, I probably wont be in the running to win this laptop because I live in Australia and I know postage to here would be an absolute killer, but what the heck. My favourite part about this ASUS RoG laptop is the "hey guys I'm on a mountain". just picturing Austin's head as he says that is hilarious. My favourite part of this line of laptops however is the brushed aluminium finish, the ASUS badges and the RoG badges. they look BADASS

IPS Screen... (Ooo praise the IPS Screen god!!!)

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

I like that even if is a gaming notebook it have a nice battery life and is not as much as exotic as other gaming notebook :D

The design. One of the better looking laptops I've seen in a while, really nice finish and that red bezel sets it off nice. :)

the led keyboard , aluminum finish and the small form factor are definitely its highlights, Great review Linus! :)    

i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz cooled by a NH-D14 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 660 Ti - Gigabyte Z77-DH3 Motherboard - 2 x Kingston 8 1600MHz Desktop Ram - seagate barracuda 2TB - 2 x AOC 23.6" LED Full HD Monitor - Thermaltake Chaser MK1 Case - Razor Deathadder 2013 - A crapy Keyboard (need a new one any suggestions)

I love that IPS display!

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9Ghz all cores 1.175V | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | 16GB ADATA Gammix D10 @ 3000C16 | Sapphire RX 5700 XT Pulse | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB & 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Super Flower Leadex II 650W | Phanteks P350X

Asus VG245HE 24" 1080p 75hz | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Logitech G710+ MX Brown | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G440