Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the fact that it looks amazing!!!

Especially with the iluminated keyboard and the logo. They match really well with the dark colour.

Like this thing because it is very much still usable for non-gaming tasks (as an actual mobile computer)...

Great video Linus and Good Luck everyone!

Signatures are also cool :D

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

My favorite thing about the ASUS RiG G500JK is its aluminum build that looks premium! 

What I like most about the G550JK is the IPS display i personally think they are the best displays out there with their superior viewing angles and colour reproduction

I like how this laptop is a jack of all trades. The balance between gaming performance and form factor is great, because you can have a decent gaming experience when traveling or otherwise away from home, but it's not clumsily thick to the point where it would be a serious pain to use for productivity. Add to that a IPS-screen and a decent price, and you've got yourself a winner of a laptop IMO.

The build quality and aesthetics of the brushed aluminium cover! 

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

My fav thing about this review is that it had nothing to do with Ubisoft.  Ubisoft needs to go and die in a fire.  They are killing gaming one game at a time over the last year or so.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I like the fact that it is made of aluminum and the matte display. Not sure how the laptop holds up after months of use, but I value durability a lot.

The overall aesthetics really make this beast stand out, yet are subtle enough to make it still look respectable, that's my favourite thing about it.