ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the logo, sleek metal design, the red bar on the front, and how it would have actually gaming pc performance

My favourite thing about the G550JK from the review is probably the cost after watching Linus video I'm really looking into purchasing one.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love the brushed aluminium. That makes any laptop sexy.

My favorite thing about this machine is that it's a laptop. No joke. It would be nice to have a computer I can easily bring with me.

I really like the subwoofer they include, not a big sound person but just the fact that they have gone to the work of actually including one is awesome!

I really love the red bezel around the edge of the laptop.

Also, dat brushed finish ;)

I am glad to see they went with an IPS, I have a g73 and one of 2 complaints I would have with that  my g73 was the terrible viewing angles of the tn panel and then the touch pad which it sounds like they fixed on this one also from Linus' review. Other then that my g73 is 3 and half yrs old and still performs solidly.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I think the GTX 850m looks rather impressive. If that's not my favorite thing, then the display looks amazing.

I think the GTX 850m looks rather impressive. If that's not my favorite thing, then the display looks amazing.

The IPS Panel. Thanks for putting on such a good chauffeur us!

The IPS Panel. Thanks for putting on such a good chauffeur us!

I love Asus laptops and the way they are built.

To be honest, i love everything about this awesome machine