Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I would have to say one of my favorite things about this laptop is the new 1080p IPS screen for optimal viewing angles. Besides the fact that is has some really great specs./price ratio.

Thanks for the opportunity to win, always appreciated!

Sincerely,

ElegantMess

I really love how ASUS wasn't afraid to not make a super high end notebook like the G750JZ and they built a more value orientated system. It is a solid notebook IMO and is a serious competitor in the price range.

I really love how ASUS wasn't afraid to not make a super high end notebook like the G750JZ and they built a more value orientated system. It is a solid notebook IMO and is a serious competitor in the price range.

Pros:

PERFECT FOR LEAGUE OF LEGEND GAMERS!!! You don't need fast response time in LoL so 1080p IPS is perfect for me. Also 850m is exact amount of power you need for LoL.

Cons:

I wish they excluded the DVD drive and made it thinner since we i don't remember using any form of CD/DVD/Bluray in last 4 years.  

I love many things about it, but my favorite thing would have to be the performance. I currently play on a potato, (Dual core 1.3 ghz amd apu) and the way it looks, hot dang.