ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favourite thing is the ips display because i had an lg laptop and the display was just like a mirror if you were outside and the viewing angle was very narrow.

My favorite thing about this laptop is that i have a 0.005% (approx) chance of winning it. (This fits the criteria that it has to be from the review above) 

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550 JK is that it is going to be mine on the 18th of July 2014

I like the brushed aluminum. It is beautiful.

I think my favourite thing about the G550jk is the audio solution it uses. I love how you can choose if you want to use the sub or not. I wonder how using it affects the battery life(if any)

My favourite thing about this Asus laptop is the sheer looks of it. I love the red accents all over it's black brushed body. I dig it!

All that performance in a portable shell of course. And if I win, the signatures!

Nice set of signatures and form factor is a plus too :)

I really want this laptop just because its been signed by "heeeeee...yyy guys this is Austin" and my personal Favourite the one and only Mr.Linus. the best thing about this ROG laptop is that it looks pretty slick, just like slick u know I mean "luke". Regards from Australia.

Man, that IPS screen owns it! Especially with the aluminum build, it rocks. And then there's the siggies~ Woohooo!

I totaly love to see what a good job they've done as far as cooling goes,

With a Aluminum casing and a good thermal solution ASUS really beats the others.

this is probably one of few "gaming" laptops with such a good therman solution.

not only the GPU/CPU and all the other components keep cool this way,

they've also incresed performance with this solution.

PS. I really like the IPS screen on this G550JK

Greets

My favorite thing about this product is its build quality.

I think the brushed aluminum finish on the lid and the red back lit keyboard two of the nice things about this laptop. But those are just easily visible things. What I find really cool about this laptop is the beefed up speakers on it, the awesome viewing angles of the display( because I've never had a laptop that hasn't had awful color shift) and lastly just the overall look of it with the beautiful red accents and the size of it. Not that its the thinnest laptop ever But it doesn't look out of the ordinary from other laptops and still has the power under the hood to do some gaming. That is what I think is remarkable about it. 

I really like the part that ASUS has gone with the brushed aluminium back as trend for that in new gaming laptops is slowly vanishing. Kudos to ASUS And best of luck to all participants!!! :)