ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I think it has the perfect balance between performance, weight/size and price.

CPU: i5-4670k @4.6GHz 1.32v | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Mobo: Asus Z87 PLUS | GPU: Radeon HD7850(970 Soon) | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 830 | HDD: 1TB WB Blue, 2x2TB Seagate RAID 1, WD MyBook 2TB External Media Drive | Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Orange

I like about Asus ROG G550JK is about is that its a gaming Notebook. I want to GAME!!!!

My favourite thing is the IPS display

The power it has compared to my notebook.

Like the red line along the bezel. Aesthetic +50!

I really like the design of it, looks super slick! Owning such a thing with those signatures on would be something I'd never let go!

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

I really like the design of it, looks super slick! Owning such a thing with those signatures on would be something I'd never let go! 

(no idea why it posted twice, chrome had a hiccup, remove this pls)

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

The brushed aluminum finish and the IPS screen.

Good luck everyone :D

The best thing the build quality of the laptop and it is an world record holder too  :D  :rolleyes:

I love its super slick but solid design with the bevel edge looks awesome.The Cpu and Gpu seem good and better than what i have,The monitor look really good quality for a laptop and love all those 3.0 ports can never have enough usb.in completion great look and i bet great performance for its type good job asus

I like the display! Much nicer than the 1366x768 TN I have now... :o

my favorite part is that is stays cool even though it is made out of aluminum

Well i'm not going to win cause i never win anything  :( but my Favorite thing about this laptop is the IPS display and the Name cause it has JK in it LOL  :D

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

The fact that its better than my potato

CPU-A10-6800K

Mobo-gigabyte f2a55m

Yeah....

I love the whole thing!! My current laptop sucks for my youtube and gaming needs. So this would be a huge upgrade for me!

Specifically I like the IPS screen is my favourite!!

I like the illuminated Republic of Gamers logo, the red beveled edge and the "It's like virtual reality in real life!" comment. [awesome comment] 

Well i'm not going to win cause i never win anything  :( but my Favorite thing about this laptop is the IPS display and the Name cause it has JK in it LOL  :D

Dude you PC isnt a noob machine, mine is.

I am in NEED of a gaming laptop that doesn't look like a mini-atx tower... and of cause look at those signatures!!

I love the amazing ips display!

AND the brushed aluminum look!

My favourite part of the notebook is the brushed aluminum. Ever since using my Zenbook, I've fallen in love with the feel of it. Another thing I like about the notebook is that it's very thin for the power it has. Since I'm going to university next year, a key feature in any notebook that I use is the portability, which this notebook certainly has.