ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Signature from my favorite youtubers! though i got a decent desktop... but can always use a good laptop, a bit easier to carry around then a TJ11.

good luck everybody. 

I like many things about this laptop but have to admit the aluminium finish looks very nice :)

I like the combination of the premium look and feel with the performance it has under the hood.

i like the performance of it, has to beat using a macbook to try to play games. 

I think the IPS Display with the matte finish is very nice, plus the aluminum backing. I also like the not-too-flashy looks of it and it would be something I wouldn't feel stupid carrying around everywhere.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

Those signatures are AMAZING!!! In terms of the notebook itself, my favorite thing would have to be the performance. 

I LOVE the fact that this specific laptop has been to an LAN party at such an amazing altitude!

i like the 1080p IPS screen :wub:

and the red edge of the notebook 

I like the red bezel, its awesome  :)

I like it's specs. It is way better than my current laptop.

Please help out a poor student :)

I like the signatures from linus and the guys that comes with the gaming laptop which makes it one of a kind.

I like the touchpad's ability to reject the fingertips and palms while typing and working on the computer. There is nothing worse than trying to type and your fricking cursor getting moved to a different part of the screen and messing it up, hate that!

Hans

My favourite thing is that they included an optical drive, people (like me) still use them! :)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I really like the design and the IPS screen :D

I really like appearance of the laptop. Ones like alienware seems way too bulky, but G550JK actually looks nice.

Well my favorite thing is just the mere sexiness of it all :) Oh and the tale tells that it can play games..can it be? :P

Would love it for editing videos and vfx studies...