ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Not bad battery life for a gaming notebook

Like the classy color scheme with the subtle yet badass red on the sides.

Love the simple black look of this computer

My favorite thing about the machine has to be sweet red backlit keyboard!

My favorite thing is that this laptop can do basic gaming while not compromising its function as a portable workstation (especially in terms of battery life and size).

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

i woud realy love to get it

plz dont count this post as a entry i just messed up and all i coud do is to edit it coudnt delete it!!!!!!!!!!

Matte IPS screen, sound system, Core i7 cpu

I like how well rounded this notebook is but the IPS screen is definitely a winning factor for me ....

... I also love that it was used to play Doom on top of a frickin mountain :)

aluminium construction and the speakers. the red and black look is also very appealing.

I personally like the aluminum body and IPS panel.

the 850m because it's a decent gaming GPU, and because it runs cool and can be used for gaming on the go for a decent amount of time at a full charge.

My favorite thing is the design, which looks pretty bad ass with all that red colour!

That 1080p IPS panel, my current laptop has a 768p screen. It doesn't even have working WiFi or batteries.

The thing I liked the most is the overall design of this notebook.

It's very slick (SLIIIIIIIIICK) and the RoG "shield" is absolutely gorgeous.

The design is freaking awesome! Aluminum + red keyboard lights = superb choice. Well done :D I would like to win it!

Oh god, I would love this. Blows my current laptop away and it means I don't have to put money towards a desktop! Thanks for the giveaway! 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

I love the sleek design of the laptop; the aluminum casing looks awesome with its red highlights and the keyboard looks very clean-cut.  I also love love the display :).

The sleek and muscular low-profile aluminum lines enhanced by the signature ROG color scheme of matte black with fine red diamond-cut detailing. And also my last name (Kalnietis) in english means "Highlander". :D

It's "girl next door looks" would suit perfectly for me!

I love the design. I have a N550, my second Asus Lap, and its a solid and beautiful lap. When i saw G550 i knew i wanted one. The balance between power, design, price and portability makes this lap the best of his kind imo.

Thx for the review Linus. Take care.

Xavier

PD. Crossing fingers for giveaway. ;)