ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the fact that this laptop was probably designed to operate indoors/outdoors in a dry environment but alas this laptop made it to the top of Mt. Elbert and ran doom... If I win this laptop I'll probably take it and my friends to the top of a mountain and re-create the magical feeling of playing doom on a mountain. Other  then that my favorite physical thing about the laptop is the form factor, the fact that it's lighter and thinner but still packs the punch of the classic ROG "desktop replacement" laptops.

I don't know why this appeared a second time and I can't seem to be able to delete this.

i7 4820K, 16GB Corsair Dom. Plat. and 8GB of Corsair Vengance(yes this works), Asus X79 Sabertooth, Corsair H100, 2x Asus DCUII R9 290, 2x WD RED 1TB in RAID 1, WD Caviar Black, Crucial M500 128GB Boot drive, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB in a RAID 0 enclosure for backup and scratch disks/SSD cache in a Corsair 780T.

IPS Screen, and That it dosen't come spring-loaded with bloatware.  Just utilities.

i Love the update ASUS made by using an IPS panel, looks much better!

What I like about this notebook is its sleek aluminum construction... The Build quality looks amazing for its price and the IPS Display  is Gorgeous for the Price. 

What I like most about this notebook? I love the IPS Display hands down!   :D  

What I like about this notebook is its sleek aluminum construction... The Build quality looks amazing for its price and the IPS Display  is Gorgeous for the Price. 

What I like most about this notebook? I love the IPS Display hands down!   :D  

I like the fact that it ends with JK. Like I'm definitely going to win this giveaway, JK

ASUS+ROG+G550JK+Windows+81+32Bit+64Bit+DMy favorite part of this notebook is the IPS Display hands down  :D

Edit: I didn't know I posted 2 times above D: I apologize for double/triple posting I want this to be my contest entry the comments above was a mistake...

Edited by Deamg

I like how they provided an extra external subwoofer to make up for their average sound perfomance.

My favorite part of the g550JK...The IPS display. I cant stand the color shifts in most TN panels.

a well balanced gaming laptop while having the essential power portion.

Hey guys!!!!!! I'm on a mountain! And my favorite part was the slow-mo of the bottom were its like elegant then holy cow there is writing all over the bottom let's say nothing till the end

The size to the performance its so good!

I love the versatility of this laptop providing good enough specs with a nice design and form factor. I'd probably use it as a minecraft machine and to keep up with my work.

I like the small gaming form factor, other gaming notebook make them more sized like a brick than a truly portable gaming laptop!

My favorite thing about the laptop is that it was used to play DOOM on top of a mountain to break a world record. I guess the light up keyboard and i7 are cool too. 

My favourite part is how thin it is and with all the signatures on it makes it even special.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the styling (i really like red and black color scheme) and the specs (i mean who doesn't like an Intel Core i7 with an Nvidia GTX 850M)

Vianney Widoputranto

I really like the red beveled edge and the beautiful aluminum finish. also the signatures on the bottom! Plus the audio kicks ass! :D

I'm all for the transducer portable speak and the build quality looks amazing