ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The signatures are the best part but also being a small gaming laptop with a IPS screen. A gaming laptop that isn't heavy is kind of nice

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the graphics card, even though it's not the highest on the market, it implements the new archiitecture of Nvidia (Maxwell) which is one of the first we are going to see until Nvidia launches the real GTX monsters. Good luck to everyone :D

That's a very nice gaming notebook, "down to earth" indeed.
Its aluminum finish makes it look really cool! This and that red line; at least for me.

I like the secsy smooth aluminum finish they put on it.

Uh, it's hard to pick one favourite.  I really like the fact that it is aluminum built; but I also like its GPU--at least well better than the one in my old Alienware 14.  Btw, are its components able to be modified?  What I mean is can I switch them to better ones later on.

I love those awesome specs and the great looking chassis!

my favorite thing about this laptop is the graphics card, its a beast! I just love it!

My favorite thing is the ips display and all of the signatures that are on the back.

Accidently posted twice and I can't delete it so I'm writing this:p

It has a nice looking design. From asus. The screen has awesome viewing angles. Has DVD drive.

It has a nice looking design. From asus. The screen has awesome viewing angles. Has DVD drive.

favorite thing about this laptop is the aluminum. it just looks so nice!

It is a Gaming notebook. MUST HAVE GAMING NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!

I don't do signatures.

I really like the overall look of the laptop; it's quite slim and actually has an impressive cooling system. It definitely packs a punch.

I like the flat screws inside it.

man playing games on that mountain is like like heaven  :rolleyes:  .i wish , i was there with everyone on that mountain...
guess,i'm not invite to that journey or trip..  :( 
​still i'm happy  :)  watch experience video you guyz had there.. 

1080 ips display <3

And for sure the signatures of all you guys

Good Luck  

What I like about the G550JK is that would suit video editing and vfx work. The dedicated nvidia graphics card would help a lot with gpu related tasks in after effects. 

This notebook looks pretty sleek.

I love how the device looks and how portable yet powerful it is... the gaming card isnt a slouch either :o this would be perfect for college, a perfect blend of productivity plus fun :)

i love the look of it! i also love the backlit keyboard! :)

I love the fact that this laptop was probably designed to operate indoors/outdoors in a dry environment but alas this laptop made it to the top of Mt. Elbert and ran doom... If I win this laptop I'll probably take it and my friends to the top of a mountain and re-create the magical feeling of playing doom on a mountain. Other  then that my favorite physical thing about the laptop is the form factor, the fact that it's lighter and thinner but still packs the punch of the classic ROG "desktop replacement" laptops.

i7 4820K, 16GB Corsair Dom. Plat. and 8GB of Corsair Vengance(yes this works), Asus X79 Sabertooth, Corsair H100, 2x Asus DCUII R9 290, 2x WD RED 1TB in RAID 1, WD Caviar Black, Crucial M500 128GB Boot drive, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB in a RAID 0 enclosure for backup and scratch disks/SSD cache in a Corsair 780T.