ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

As always excellent video review Linus, straight as hell  :)

My personal taste about ASUS ROG G550JK is that with stunning majestic red backlit keyboard and SLIM/THIN/SEXY/Gorgeous, Black, Red, Stealth, Sleek full garnished ASUS ROG with brushed aluminum texture it does gives me the gaming edge!

ps, the price tag......Excellent!

My favorite feature about this notebook is cool color keyboard backlight which you can control 3 stage.

my favorite part is the build quality

Hey I like the 850 M and the well build quality Asus has on there belt. thank you and i hope you all win. 

I like that is made by ASUS lol. I like that I can use this laptop either for gaming or for school. Easy to take with me and powerful to enjoy a good multiplayer game. Plus all the signatures makes this laptop special. Good luck to every single user who posted in here and whoever get it, enjoy!!!!

I just bought the n550jk but i would love this black color instead of silver

My favorite thing is its overall understated look especially that brushed aluminum build. Not too much extreme design as most gaming notebooks. Looks like a good all rounder to me. Remain cool under load, quiet fan noise and elegant design. Perfectly suitable for me who prefer something not too overkill that can be use for casual things yet still able to enjoy playing games at decent settings. 

Well I like the aluminum feel, The ram, graphics power, the mousepad the redish design, The easy to clean style. The red backlight keyboard. The build quality too!.And I would just love to hold it in my hands for keep. It has many other things I love. I would use it for some good gaming for hours. I would watch a lot of YouTube videos. I would play arma with my friends, and tell my family I won so my brother could get jealous. This computer is my #1 dream to get. I really really really hope I win. If I do I love you Linus I will always watch your videos! Let's hope I win

I love the screen and the brushed finish with the red

My favorite thing about this pc is the beautiful brushed aluminum finish

I love seeing a robust cooling system on laptops like this! Rock on Asus!

Did he ever upload the videos from HighLANder?

#NoShame.

BTW these (signatures) are my favorite things about it, if this doesn't count though then I'd say the IPS display .

KDNFcBz.jpg

I'm with @mvitkun 
the signatures on that makes it really awesome! 
as for the specs, I'd go with the brushed finish

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

I like the black.....alllll the black.

Oh, and that's it's signed by amazing individuals :)

awesome color scheme fantastic preformance

Backlit Keyboard is the best feature!

I like the black and red tone and as well as the brushed aluminium. Only one i don't like is the DVD drive. It's a waste of room where you add more usb ports etc. And I wish the could go with more traditional separate headphone and microphone jacks

I like the red trim around the edge.

This laptop is amazing in every way imaginable; however, the most outstanding feature of this product is its color. Nothing matters but the fact that it is red.

I like the signitures and the fact that it was taken up a mountian breaking a record. I must be nice light and slim so I like that too.

I liked that its small enough to travel with but good enough to game with, and has great res so i could do art work on it. thanks for this chance to win.

My favorite part of the ASUS RoG G550JK would be that it's signed by a ton of amazing people! Lol

But anyways, my favorite part of the laptop is the looks/build quality. The red trim is sexy, the brushed aluminum looks (and most likely feels) amazing, and basically every part of this laptop makes it one of the best looking ones I have ever seen. I love the backlighting on the keyboard and Asus never fails to deliver on the build quality of their parts and systems. This would match perfectly with my red and black color scheme PC I plan to build soon. I travel A LOT so this would help greatly!