ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love that the notebook is relatively small considering its a gaming laptop. 

Favorite thing about the laptop is speakers on the laptop. I hope more companies start to improve the speakers of the laptops they make!

Being someone who is an audio engineer and computer enthusiast I personally like how they are combined in this computer.  :)

The facial recognition probably... I don't know, maybe I'm just a sucker for that futuristic sounding stuff :P

I love the fact that is not my HP dv6 which heats up to 90 on just video playback, and forget about playing games... :(

It got to the top of a mountain and it looked awesome, that logo and the brushed aluminum are just amazing.

Beautiful machine.

Them low temps under load... Mmm, keeps my fingers nice and cold. Also, that red outlining. Nice touch.  :D

My favourite part would have to be the design and look of the G550JK!

I really like the red LED Keyboard as well as the slim design, I really hope I get chosen!

I really like that red trim and the power it has. I really woukd like a laptop to replace my old one from 2007. My laptop has seen the election of the first black president.

My fave thing is the amount of speakers this bad boy has and that external sub. Ungh! I am gonna rip a hole in the table with the bass cranked up till 12.

My favorite feature about this laptop is the large sound system with the included SonicMaster subwoofer which is an impressive feat for a laptop itself. Even though I still recommend a headset for gaming, it's still nice to have that option to use the laptop's speakers without worrying too much about the loss of quality and experience.

I really like that there is some good audio options on this laptop, my Alienware M11x that I use for sounds like a fat guy trying to communicate by farting. Although the Alienware has lasted me a long time, and had rarely used headphones on it. 

I really like that there is some good audio options on this laptop, my Alienware M11x that I use for sounds like a fat guy trying to communicate by farting. Although the Alienware has lasted me a long time, and had rarely used headphones on it. 

My favorite thing of ASUS RoG G550JK is it has NVIDIA GeForce GTX850M graphics, so I can play DOTA2 smoothly in it.   It also has extreme speed with Intel Core i7, so I can use Netbeans to do my code for my college task.   This G550JK also has a excellent look with red line everywhere. And also the 'Republic of Gamers' logo is undeniable.

If I win this G550JK, that's mean my prayer to God was answered already. Because I'm so sad that my Acer 4755G was stolen when I went to Mosque to do tarawih prayer :( 

Hope I can win this G550JK to carry on my college life and make my parents proud of me, Aamiiin ya Rabb :) 

Extreme speed th 4th-gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX850M graphics

The best and most interesting thing about this gaming laptop is its great specs

It's matte black on the outside looks outstanding ,

I7 Quad Core (forgot what i7)

Linus please read this , I think with the reviews you do, you should use the computers and do commentary with it, to see how good it performs

Overall fantastic review as usually by linus and his team, I love the anti glare screen for sunlight gaming BTW. But my moment in this review is when these people took there laptops on top of Mount Elbert Just to play Doom-

now that's special.

:}

My favorite thing is the IPS panel. I also find the fact that it is a much more powerful computer than the cheap netbook I take to college everyday attractive.

Must have them signatures. Also love the red accent on the laptop!! :D

Must have them signatures. Also love the red accent on the laptop!! :D

As always excellent video review Linus, straight as hell  :)

My personal taste about ASUS ROG G550JK is that with stunning majestic red backlit keyboard and SLIM/THIN/SEXY/Gorgeous, Black, Red, Stealth, Sleek full garnished ASUS ROG with brushed aluminum texture it does gives me the gaming edge!

ps, the price tag......Excellent!