ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the laptop is the long battery life without needing to make a huge battery or a really thick laptop. Most of the gaming laptops I have seen before are either really thick with a big battery, or have a super short battery life. 

The things I like about the laptop is the red LED keyboard options, the case/shell itself, and the graphics card! 

my favorite thing is the 4 speakers behind it, just great!

The awesome viewing angle is one of my favorite highlights.  

i like the cheap laugh that you get when someone asks you "what laptop is that?"  G550... Jk 

i like the cheap laugh that you get when someone asks you "what laptop is that?"  G550... Jk 

My favourite part about this laptop has to be the signed back by the "HighLANders" & if that doesn't count then I will say the red essence of the laptop is my favourite!

I like the matte IPS screen.  Far too many laptops have glossy screens, which I find unusable in all but low-light settings.

I have to be honest, the best thing is the processor, this core i7 just crushes the ultrabook processors.

My favorite part about the notebook is it's IPS display 

I'm not sure that I would like it, but my brother would love the aesthetics and the power of it. He's been looking for a new laptop anyways. 

I like that it is a great gaming laptop and isn't big and bulky.

I like that you mention how cleanable the brushed aluminum is. I had a MBP and fingerprints stayed forever and really blemishes the beautiful design.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

My favourite thing about the G550JK is that it is a world record holder. (plus its well balanced specs) 

Beast of a gaming laptop that is also pretty slim and light topped off with signatures :D

I LOVE MATTE BLACK + RED GLOW ITS THE GREATEST

To me the best feature of this laptop is that it is a record setting laptop and that it is a great preforming laptop for its price!

I love the vibrant red backlighting and red highlights as well as the inclusion of the DVD drive (which suprisingly i still use)

I loved the laptop looks (dat brushed aluminum), and those were some preety beefy specs for the preety beefy price.
I noticed Linus took a keyboard with him to the mountain. Was that a Corsair K65 or something? 

My Favorite thing about this notebook. Several reasons actually

full 1080P screen and its IPS

has a larger HD than my current Gaming desktop rig LOL (250GB)

has a maxwell-based nvidia GPU..which wil allow me to use features such as shadowplay...that my current GTX590 cant do

also 4 speakers with sub-woofer sign me up!