Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the aluminium finish and all the ports on the side (thank you ASUS for gigabit ethernet)

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

Easily the best feature of the Notebook was that it was touched by Linus. Haha, but also that sexy looking design and decent power packed in a smaller notebook.

The best feature from this laptop for me has to be the external Sub.  I have a laptop with loud speakers but it kills me that their is no bass.  This is a feature that I wish more companies will incorporate. 

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor

best thing about this notebook..... is the fact that it is a notebook, and not a desktop :)
gl to me and everyone else

The best thing is that i finaly will be able to play minecraft at 30fps or more, render my video's faster and let me play more than one video in my projection mapping projects now it laggs for dead. And its bin on the highlander and thats cO-ol

My pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fb2FCy

I7 6700

GTX 1070

16GB Ram

512GB Samsung Evo SSD

2TB WD blue

I love everything about it! But what really stood out to me was the screen. Currently my (very old) laptops screen has terrible view angles, I would like fix that! :D