Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The thing I like the most about it is the screen. I love IPS panels and that it's 1920x1080 and not the crappy 1366 by 600 somthing!

I like the potential of getting this for free.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the RoG look. Red on black is so good.

My personal favorite thing about this laptop is that it has an i7 processor and the back lit keyboard is stunning and if i win this it could kick start my gaming and technology carrier thank you for allowing me the chance to enter this giveaway.

My favorite thing is definitely the overall performance. I've been travelling a lot lately and looking into notebooks anyways. Any money I don't have to spend on a new PC the better :D

This notebook is quite eye catching. I think my favorite thing about the G550JK from the video is the pleasing aesthetics. Those red accents and the finish on the notebook really make it look stealthy. It looks and sounds even cooler to me because the only "computer" I've ever had is an old laptop!  :wub:

i will not be original but i would say first is IPS display and second is brushed aluminum texture, because i love aluminum.

AND most of all freebies