ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the signatures and IPS Display.. Much better than my Mac Air screen for video editing :P

i7-4770k NiC-C5 R.O.G Hero nVidia GTX 780ti Corsair GS700 Corsair Neutron GTX Seagate Barracuda 32gb G.Skill 2x 450mp wifi + NightHawk FractalDesign Define R4 Mac OS Yosmite + W10 __ 2x 1440p Monitors, one lonely 1440x900. Apple Numeric Steelseries Sensei RAW R.o.G Vulcan Anc Macbook Pro + Macbook Air YoseMite   Official AppleSeed Dev!    -(User Of Windows 10 Preview)-

I like the aesthetics and the above average speakers.

I think the best thing about the G550 JK is the new screen. Linus was the one who convinced me to go IPS and I haven't gone back. The colours and viewing angles are much, much better and at a sacrifice of a few milliseconds of response time, it's a decent compromise for me. 

Brushed aluminum finish and respectable specs. It's good to still have an old DVD player.

I want this laptop because it would fulfill my dreams of gaming and walking... AT THE SAME TIME!

I think my favorite thing about the ASUS G550 JK is definitely the signatures on the bottom as well as the aluminum body and backlit keyboard. 

I like the aesthetics and the above average speakers.

Your a disgrace! -_-

I love the looks of the laptop and like that it has more than 4gb of ram which I see in most of the laptops I've used before

My favorite part is the IPS panel.

I like how the laptop looks really sleek without going over the top with it. I also like how it's not as bulky as other gaming laptops and how it also runs cool under heavy load.

The fact thats its slim and portable and also the red led back light and also the red trim around the laptop makes it look sexy

I really like the looks of the laptop but the best part of it has to be the signatures on the back especially the  Hey guys i'm on a mountain. 

Hi guys, I think that it's a great laptop overall. What I like best is that it went to the mountain with Linus Tech.

The inbuilt speakers, being able to blast some extra sound will help to hear at noisy workplace, External sub attachment is also pretty cool.

I like the red accenting, i think it makes the laptop look even higher end than it already is

The display looks solid even in the roughest of outdoor elements!

It's soooo pretty... wow. That metal with that shiny ASUS logo and illuminated ROG logo. That red 'ring' around the screen, and that beautiful red backlight. Damn :P

My favorite part of this notebook is probably the battery. we finally have something....usable :P

I love the contrasting red colours on this thing.

I liked the aluminum finish of the Laptop and the IPS screen is a plus for me ..  :)  :)  :)