ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

What I liked about this review is the G550 makes up it's compromises from the N550 and of course those sexy signatures at the back...

I like how thin this is for a gaming laptop, also the signatures are pretty damnn nice!

the brushed aluminium design on the back.

What surprised me the most is the balance that this notebook has. It is very powerfull and yet beautiful while still keeping a reasonable battery life along with staggering audio. For me, this is perfect.

My favorite thing about the Asus RoG G550JK, is the 4 speakers and the dual cooling intake.

i love the brushed aluminium.  i love it.  it's brushed aluminium.  What can i say

And the red accents. hot and sexy

With this laptop its gotta be the ROG branding, As im kinda in love with Asus Products

The large speaker drivers at the back for the notebook sound like a good thing, and from what you say about it sounding good, seems like a great thing for us sound enthusiast. Any gaming laptop always needs to have a good sound system, because what's a gaming laptop without having good sound? I don't always want to use headphones. In my personal opinion It's a good mix of gaming, sound, and for casual use. Plus an aluminium built always gives me great confidence on any kind of product i'm thinking of buying.

I love the brush aluminium back!

The aluminum/design altogether, also the ips panel.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is awesome battery life it has considering it is a gaming laptop!

I love the design and look of the G550JK especially the back.  Nothing is better than a device that performs great and looks beautiful too.

I absolutely love how it's a cheaper version of the JZ and yet can still be very able at light/mid gaming!

i dont want a signature

I'm a freak for design, and the aluminum and bright red lines & keyboard are all so damn sexy.

my favourite thing about this notebook would have to be all those ports on the sides xD

Love the red colour scheme in the keyboard

My favourite thing about this laptop is that I can feel totally safe about taking this laptop outside in the Canadian winter, knowing that it went to the top of a mountain and back.  Also...the IPS display and red backlit keyboard *drool*

Hopefully I'll win this one so I don't have to go out and buy it myself :P (why is the MRSP in Canada $200 higher?!...that's not fair)

That is one sexy notebook. The color scheme, the materials, all of it.