ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the looks of it - It looks amazing, but not too flashy

I like that they have actually bothered to put a decent sound system in it.

I guess the WORLD RECORD is enough to break all boundaries,  B)

The signatures of course! Makes the laptop so exotic.

I like the design as it looks powerful but yet not too flashy in appearance

The aluminum finish look very good and the led keyboard is very nice.

Those speakers! I'm so tired of having poor audio volume and quality on portable devices.

My favorite thing about the laptop is probably the IPS screen. I often watch videos with my friends so it's nice with the better viewing angles.

I like that badass red stripe on the side of the laptop.  B)

The thing I like best is the solid build quality.

I like the design and aluminium used in it.

Ma favorite part about the ASUS RoG G550 JK is the portability and design.

I love the black aluminium finnish, the GPU and CPU choose that can deliver some good gaming performance :)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My favourite thing is that it has a Gigabit LAN port for when you need good decent connectivity.

I love its subtle look. You have no problems sneaking in a game session in a place where you are not supposed to. You also get a relatively big bang for the buck

I like the improved viewing angles and the matt finish of the display :)

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

My favorite part of the RoG G550JK has got to be the portability of it, how ASUS was able to fit such decent, balanced specs into such a small form factor.

The thing I love about the Asus ROG G550JK is the IPS screen and powerful hardware.

Ive been stuck with intel graphics and TN panel on my laptop and this G550JK would be a massive upgrade and extremely helpful as I could take it to classes with me without worrying about battery life while having a really good experience using it due to amazing screen and hardware,

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

brushed aluminum = sexy

Corsair Obsidian 250D | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W | Asus Maximus VI Impact | Intel i7-4770k | Corsair h100i (with Noctua NF-F12) | G.Skill RipjawsX 2x8GB | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | WD Black 1TB | eVGA GTX Titan Black (+ ACX cooler)

Featured by NCIXEsther: Titan-Stuffed 250D

I really liked that they haved put some nice speakers in there :D and also the red and black look.

My favourite thing would be the fact it can still game lightly with not too big of a physical footprint, and probs also its battery life.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |