ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about RoG G550JK is smart design. It can handle gaming, it can handle work, won't burn your hands off, looks pretty, IPS display etc. Put an SSD into it and you'll have an amazing, high quality, all-purpose machine. 

CPU: Intel i7-4771 | COOLER: SilentiumPC Fera 2 he1224 | GPU: MSI GTX 760 | MOBO: GA-B85-D3H | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB 1600MHz CL9 | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 500W | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 256GB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4

This looks to be a nice all-rounder, would love to have this sleek beast sitting in my setup! Love the red accent!

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

The aluminium construction and Austin Evans signature are my favorite things about the laptop

i5 3570k @4.0ghz, EVGA SC GTX 760, G-Skill Ares 2400mhz 8GB, MSI Z77A- G45, Antec GX-700, EVGA Supernova G2 750W, 2x 1TB WD blue & 128GB Samsung EVO 840,

I like the brushed aluminum,the ips screen and the awesome signatures!

My favorite thing about the Asus G550 is that it apparently runs at 80°C max (which is pretty cool compared to my MSI one that loves to go 105°C all the way (on a cooling plate). Yay.)

My favorite things about this notebook are the graphics card and the signatures on the bottom.

love the look of the brushed aluminium back to this very classy!  

A M A Z I N G. I love the laptop, but my favourite thing would have to be Linus' and Logan's signatures.

I love how light and compact (it appears) while still being able to provide performance.

My favorite thing about the g550jk is the overall balanced package. The 850m is a great light duty gpu to suit most on the go gamers and the ips 1080p display has some impressive viewing angles. I would love to win this not only for being signed by all of my favorite tech youtubers it would make an excellent notebook for my own personal use. Good luck everyone!

really nice finishing, and the specs are good compared to the price  ;)

The screen and the good speaker/sub combo sounds nice but the overall combination of specs hit it home.

For me it really is the display. There's nothing worse then when i'm up a mountain and a glossy display burns out my retinas from the glare it gives off.

Dat OC'd 850M is more than enough for me

What I like most about the Asus G5550Jk is the easy to clean matte finish back plate and the overall look of this sexy best of a laptop.

Other than the swag of having a notebook signed by some of my favorite YouTubers. That laptop looks really good!

What I like most about the Asus G5550Jk is the easy to clean matte finish back plate and the overall look of this sexy best of a laptop.

Love the quiet dual fan cooling system!

IPS display pre=installed in a nice not heavy/huge notebook with i7 and dedicated graphics card? A must-have to me! <3 

My favorite thing about this computer is that is actually HAS a dvd/rw drive. I have a mountain of dvd-r discs that aren't going to burn themselves...

I guess the ips screen but the real thing i like is the signatures.