ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love its 8GB single stick ram, and how it could let me work on my photography stuff on the go. 

Dat sexy red bevelled edge tho

Hands down, best thing is your autographs!

My favorite thing about it is that it can run minesweeper at 30 fps!

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Good build quality, the use of aluminium 

The signatures are amazing and the components and build quality are pretty good for the price!

That display look nice.  Gotta love them viewing angles.

Favorite Thing: The actual build quality and look of the notebook, looks kinda plain but is a gaming notebook at the same time very subtle yet powerful.

I love that it has a mini display port; I don't typically see that on many laptops and it's a feature that I would actually use heavily rather than the HDMI output, if given the option.

I like the design of it. Also, the internals aren't that over-the-top

I never got a quad-core i7 in a notebook :)

I like the look of this notebook, it looks premium! :)

My favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is how slim and sleek it looks, especially with the red trim on the front.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the finish finally a good looking laptop with a "hard" to stain finish :3 

I really like the brushed Aluminium finish, the red accent around the edge and the hardware that deliverers a punch.

For me, the big thing is just that it's a gaming laptop. I've got my rig at home, but when I'm on the go (which is a lot) I'm SOL until I get a SHIELD and Nvidia card.

Then, the second thing has to be that aluminum body. It's incredible on the HTC One, so it must be great here too!

Their G750JM/JS/JX/JW already directly compete with the GS60.

If you mean whether or not Asus plan to release a version of these with a 3k display, then I doubt it.

Yeah but those are 17"

Was wondering for a direct competitor with their 15" line up.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

id have to say the sound system is very impresive. everytime i use my free school laptop with sounds i usually just turn it off and wait till i use headphones to use audio. but ive they have a good audio solution, it would be so much more paltopish. what do i mean by laptopish? a laptop is a thing to use without extra peripherals since its suposed to be a portable AiO (no, dont fill them up with water, wrong kind of AiO ), so why would i even need a headset right?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I really like the sleek design of the ASUS RoG laptop, and the cool logos and specs like the GTX 850M and i love it :D

What I like the most would have to be the speakers, would be great for gaming or just to watch shows.

Thanks for the giveaway! Hope I win it but good luck to everyone else too.  :)

My favourite part about this laptop is the IPS screen, TN panels are terrible when I'm trying to do some work or play on the go.