ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this laptop is probably the design, that red bevel edge looks really nice!

I really love the signatures on the bottom! But if it was other than that it would be the Aluminium build. And the third thing would be the design of the notebook, it's sleek, and has red lights which would really go with my red setup!

I love the 1080p IPS matte display.  I could really use this but due to Shabbos I'm unable to watch the WAN show live.

My favourite thing about this laptop because its aluminium 

I like the look of the build and the speakers it includes.

My favorite thing a bout the ASUS G550JK would have to be its 15.6-inch Full HD IPS panel.

I like that it feels pretty high quality and not just a bunch of high performance parts in a cheap plastic-looking box. For example the IPS panel and aluminium finish.

Aluminum build very Niiice, I like that! and those signatures are amazing as well!

My favourite things about the G550JK are techical specifications. Also a IPS screen is very nice.

Greetings from Ukraine!

AMD FX-8320 - Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 - PowerColor HD5850 1Gb - OCZ 4 Gb DDR3 Gold - Corsair Force GS 128 GB SSD - Noctua NH-D14

The IPS panel is much better than the TN panel used in the previous generation.

Signed by all my favorite tech youtubers? How awesome. I like that its sleek look and that it is slimmer than most gaming series notebooks.

I should be studying.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the price/performance ratio. Pretty solid performance for just $1100.

I like that this notebook is powerful enough to have a great gaming experience, but isn't so heavy and bulky that you can't easily take it somewhere with you. Can't say that about my notebook.

What i really liked about the ASUS RoG g550jk is its brushed aluminum at the top, and that illuminated RoG logo, IPS Display, and that Backlit keyboard is awesome! build quality is awesome as well in this laptop!

I like the back lighting in keyboard. It goes well with the red outline. Also the battery life is quite good

The ports are my favourite

The screen because a good screen really does the user experience better! also the signatures!

One of the few gaming laptops with a good display, its sad to go to your laptop and notice how much worse the display is than your phone's.

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

My favorite thing about this laptop would have to be the size, it thinner than my 8 year old laptop and yet it still packs a punch!

I like the IPS screen, and those signatures are amazing.

I like this machine because of how thin it i, compared to other gaming laptops.  Also, the signatures are pretty dope.  :lol: