ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Love the sexy built in dvd combo drive! Fuck yeah!

I love the fact that Asus includes software that gives you touchpad gestures! This is something that is lacking on most windows machines. Good guy Asus!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What's not to like about the G550JK? The best thing about this one is those signatures. But for the laptop in general the award goes to the aluminium & red design.

What I love about this laptop is how powerful it is at this thinness.

If I do win I'll clone the installed drive to SSHD for slight improved boot time.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite thing about the laptop is it was used to have an awesome lan party with my favorite youtubers!

The main highlight of this laptop is that the LCD screen and the finished build quality is amazing. It's one of the most important things I would look for in a laptop.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the fact that it looks good as a gaming notebook and as a professional use laptop

My favourite thing about the gaming notebook is the aluminium build and the signatures of course!!

I like the design, but I really like how it plays PC games, and it's portable, and I just really like PC gaming

I seem to like the nice mix of performance and great looks, Asus has had unbeatable quality so you can't go wrong with it.

Favourite thing is the IPS display and the aluminium build!

I like It's made by ASUS and Its an RoG Product :D

Also has a great look with the bushed aluminium.

Good Stuff :D

Dat 4 speakers got my attention, yea thats it lol

What I really like about this laptop is more twofold. I don't really care about the IPS screen. It's nice, but really? Whatever.

What I like most is the part of my G73Sw that broke: The Chassis. Aluminum! So happy it's AL now, adds a bit of class, professionalism, and "Apple" to a gaming laptop that isn't plastic crap.

Second part I like best is what they omitted from my G73. OPTIMUS! The HD3000 was omitted from the architecture of my G73, and I'd love to have more than 30m of battery life!

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I like the fact that it's signed by all of you

I really like the build of the laptop and the simple layout for the keyboard area. Too many brands try flashy lights and large amounts of buttons, i like the simple setup.

Damn, that thing is so sexy :D

My favorite thing about this laptop is the amazing balance of slick design and amazing specs, with this bad boy i will be playing my favorite game without asking my brother to use his PC.

My favorite part was when you showed the viewing angles of the IPS display. Good luck everyone.

I like how its a respectable notebook at a good price 

Big plus for the IPS screen upgrade and the backlit keyboard is a very handy feature!

I love the looks, and the signatures would be amazing on my desk :D