ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the sleek look of the laptop and specs seem pretty good

​I like the brushed aluminum on the back and the rog logo

MY favorite thing would be the fact that the aluminium construction and IPS INSTEAD OF TN!!!!!! THANK THE HEAVENS!!!

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

I think the best part about this would be the signatures! But if it was about the laptop in general, I think the aluminum finish on the back is the best.

I very like the RoG logo on the back there.

My favorite part is the maxwell gpu which should still have many driver improvements to be made.

The notebook just looks great in my opinion; im using a regular BestBuy store bought, ASUS laptop actually, and would love an actual gaming laptop to, well game.

I like the look of the laptop and the signatures on the back

I like how this product is a good gaming product, but relatively small and inexpensive.  $1260 is a steep price for a laptop, but when compared to similar products like the razer laptops it is inexpensive.  

i love how its not bulky like most other gaming notebook, and not so thin that it overheats like crazy

I like the brushed aluminum build, it should match well with my HTC one m8.

The DVD Drive.

I can not go without one. Ever.

Would be better if it was a trispindle. (but beggars can't be choosers!)

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Lets start with the fact that it's more powerful than my desktop pc and end with the fact that it has 4 freakin speakers !

It may seem shallow of me, but my favorite part is definitely the looks, although I think it could be a lot slimmer if they took out the DVD drive. But anyways, for a gaming notebook it looks great, and it's not so big that my arms fall off if I have carry it for a bit.

I love the red illuminated keyboad. Also the aluminum brush finish. The little subwoofer make that laptop different from the competition. Want it! \o/

I will love this laptop because i don't hace a computer, i haz a desktops gaming and a laptop but nos i don't and i will love this one

I like the dark aluminium design with the red led lighting, as well as double fan cooling system 

My favorite part is the fact that it doesn't suck ass like most "Gaming" laptops tend to.