ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The price is a big factor, it is not that expensive compared to the JZ but delivers a good gaming experience for the price.  

Favourite thing about it must be the signatures for this particular one and the ips screen in general.

Build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/47209-my-350d/#entry625528

Intel i7-4770k I Corsair H100i I  Asus Z87 Gryphon Geforce GTX 780 I Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory I x2 120GB Samsung 840 in RAID 0 & 2TB Seagate Corsair 350D Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold I

Silverstone Tek PP07 Cable Sleeving I Asus Xonar STX 

I really like the coloration/design of the laptop. I've always been a laptop gamer even though it has never been as nice as desktop gaming and I LOVE the subwoofer and speaker set as that is usually something that is always a disappointment in laptops. 

I'd rather see a bigger battery in a notebook than a DVD drive. No SSD at this price is forgivable. I like the speaker arrangement, even though I probably would never use them.

Solid notebook for the price, I'd like one, thank you!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

My favorite thing about this laptop is its mix between aesthetics, performance, and price. It looks great with the red stripe and backlit keyboard, is affordable and runs very well!

i like the good looks of it, the backlit keyboard, along with the build quality wich makes this laptop great for light to medium gaming, all in a decent size, i just wish i had one  :(

i also like luke saying "It's like virtual reality in real life!"  :D

My favorite thing about this laptop is its mix between aesthetics, performance, and price. It looks great with the red stripe and backlit keyboard, is affordable and runs very well!

Honestly the best part has to be either the the ips panel or the amazing red bezel around the ports. 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

The overall finish the the laptop is great, including the red accents.

My favorite thing is you guys' autographs!

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

I love the all around design of the laptop. Looks are very important for me, and the brushed aluminum just looks great.

My favorite part of the  notebook would be the screen. A nice IPS 1080 screen that would be good for different viewing angles but not a crazy high resolution screen that would just eat up battery. 

Solid build quality and thinness of it is great. I could use it for my up coming school year.

I like the fact that it's low profile and most of all that it's ROG

I like the red led back lit keyboard.

My favorite thing truly is the signatures, because I love tech but only buy it after I see a review of it and I usually go to one the channels that signed it.

That is a sweet laptop! Not to mention its impressive sentimentality. My favorite thing would be the whole cosmetic look of the machine, its brushed aluminum, red LEDs, and back-lit keyboard. :lol:  

I love the Aluminum and ROG logo. Matches my desktop.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the IPS screen with those glorious viewing angles :D

The 4 drivers + external sub just sounds awesome! (No pun intended)

I really like the sleek look of the laptop and specs seem pretty good