ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love that the whole laptop is aluminium build and surely feels stury and nice polished (better builded then thinkpads....old ones T60 or T61 cause the new ones are meeh...)

The design is really nice but still classy with the red stripe and logo on the lid ;) (loving the backlighted keyboard)

The good thing is that extra ram can be added, it goes to integrated graphics so more battery life can be achieved while not gaming, it has a nice big HDD for storing big games movies and so on, the CPU is powerful and though it does not have the best of the best graphics its still a powerfull beast for gamimg for a reasonable price ;)

Loving that it is mountain prooof is the best part of it ;D

All in one it would be great to get it cause my experience would rise 1000℅....well still using a E2200 on LGA 775 socket xD

But hey if you cant afford you just cant and thats how it is.

I like how the G550JK is covered in brushed aluminum for a sleek and easy to clean surface.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone! One entry per household. The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I think the best part would have to be the sexy finish that the back of the screen has, or the fact that its IPS which is a great feature!

My favourite thing about this is the palm rejection. Since I'd be primarily using it during school, I'd need to be able to type without my cursor jumping around and possibly clicking.

The signing on the bottom! And the red shiny backlight keyboard :)

For spec wise definitely is the IPS screen.  (but for outer look ===> "WORLD RECORD NOTEBOOK AAAUGHHH!!!!" )

I like the design of the laptop

My favourite thing is the solid alluminum build quality

i love Asus ROG products and this one fails to disapoint looking good with that brushed finish and a great screen with larger angels.

IPS panels on notebooks are great and I'm glad this one has it!

I like the design of the laptop and the IPS screen

I like the 3 levels of brightness on the keyboard. And that its red.

I like the IPS screen. It could be useful when several people are looking at it from different angles.

I like the fact that its a gaming style laptop that is sleek looking, and the fact that it lasts close to 3 hours...better than my friends alienware (jokes on him- he can't take that thing away from a charger)

Definately the brushed aluminium.

I really like the general ascetic of the laptop, that combined with the IPS screen makes the whole thing look amazing. 

it has to be the red trim around the edge

Current Rig : Corsair 330r, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 3570K, 8gb Crucial Balistix, KFA2 GTX680 White, Corsair AX750, Xonar Essence STX, Beyerdynamic DT770

I absolutely love the backlit keyboard

Hi there :o

well what can I say, it's another quality product by Asus, if your a gamer not a lamer this is a nice piece of tech to play on.