ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the build, the aluminium and the red LEDs looks amazing. Also love the idea of having a LAN party up top on a mountain. Since I'm going to hike mount Washington this weekend :)

I've got two favourite things about this laptop. The First one is obviously it's aluminium case, and the secound one is the 1080p IPS screen, i just love this type of screens, oh and there is one more thing, signs of four of my favourite youtubers :3

My favorite feature about the ASUS G550JK is the sexy aluminum and the nice red trim along the side.

The thing I like the most about the G550JK is "WORLD RECORD NOTEBOOK AAAUGHHH ! ! ! !" :)

I really like the external speaker, can be handy for watching movies and tv on it .

The brushed black aluminum with the red accents is gorgeous. 

I adore his battery life . I like his powerful possessor that is little bit better than my single core Intel atom one.

awesome laptop. i liked how you took the laptop through a whole series of tests. 

I like the fact that it's not touting lies on the inside. It's not a Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570 with a G-Whizz electric motor... it's like a hipster buying a JZ notebook and realising it's a JK. I dunno where I was going with this, but I blame Luke for his continuous jokes about the naming of these laptops hahaha

I like the inclusion of external subwoofer to the Asus ROG G550JK. I own a similar N-series notebook (the older one) with similar external subwoofer and the out of the box sound quality always amaze me compared to other laptop out there :) . 

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

I really dig the industrial design and the red accents.

I love the build quality of the notebook. Back lit LED keyboard and overall awesome aesthetics.

It's a laptop that is powerful enough for gaming. This is right up my alley.

The fact that this is a true gaming laptop; gaming because of the performance it delivers ( for the price ofcourse. ) and laptop because of the portability and battery life is quite alright. Not to mention the good looks of the G550JK is a very nice bonus.

A real good middle ground in price and performance !  :D

The keyboard and the aluminum finish.

Without using it, the thing that I think I like best about this computer would be the speakers.  Its been so long since i had a laptop with decent speakers.  I could bring around my headphones everywhere, but I share videos with friends and show people video clips that I create quite often, so having loud, powerful speakers in a notebook would be a huge benefit.

Love how thon it is. Would need a gaming laptop when i am on the go!

I love the sexy color and outstanding build of this baby!

Really liking the overall RoG aesthetic, red backlit keyboard, brushed aluminium; overall a sexy (and slim) package.

my favorite thing about g550jk is the quad core i7 which will be awesome for light mobile workstation