Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

A signed laptop! That plus this uber design would be my next lan-party killer. "Whot you got a laptop from these guys? Man you are so cool!"

Yes you are big stars in our universe :)

I like Turtles

But I also like the addition of the subwoofer. most laptops cannot produce good sound so that should help

My favorite part/thing of this review is the way linus does reviews in the first place, that's why I always check in daily to see new uploaded content =)

I like the value for a pretty good gaming laptop, looks like a normal laptop. and ill probably end up picking one up for uni soon :D

My favorite thing about it is the i7 which will be great for on the to video editing and gaming.

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

I really like power button and keyboard, also signatures look very cool!

i5 3230M @2,6Ghz, 3,2Ghz boost  |  Radeon HD 7670M 2GB DDR3  |  1TB 5400rpm  |  8GB DDR3 @1600Mhz  | Windows 8.1 Pro  |  Nexus 5  |  iPad Air 32Gb Space Gray  |  Siberia V2

"I'm not afraid of anything. That's just the way I am"  -Paul Walker, R.I.P

What I like most about the laptop is the battery life. 3 hours of heavy net surfing seems great to me. Im surprized Linus, no "there can be only one....winner" joke. Missed opportunity jk.

since this is one of the highLANder laptops, will the winner have to hunt down the other g550jk until there is only one? sorry could not resist

Sadly i can't pick just one thing about the laptop. The Red/Black scheme isn't overbearing, Brushed aluminum cause come on brushed aluminum :P Dat speaker bank, and the IPS panel. contrast ration is objective to me and i hate color shift.

I love the build, the aluminium and the red LEDs looks amazing. Also love the idea of having a LAN party up top on a mountain. Since I'm going to hike mount Washington this weekend :)

I've got two favourite things about this laptop. The First one is obviously it's aluminium case, and the secound one is the 1080p IPS screen, i just love this type of screens, oh and there is one more thing, signs of four of my favourite youtubers :3