ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite part is the sexy brushed aluminum finish. 

Its certainly a great gaming beast for the mountains!!!!!! I love how the quad core i7 and nvidia geforce gtx 850m work together for this 15.6 notebook to perform well!!! PLUS THE IPS DISPLAY IS JUST SO FINE AND SMOOTH!!!

and the keyboard is red together with a nice brushed aluminum lid and keyboard cover for the palm rest.

I like about asus G550JK Because its black and classic style, i also like asus laptop that got Nvidia graphics:)

My favorite thing is the build quality. It would last me forever.

The thing i love about this is the easy to clean finish on the overall notebook

(I'm an O.C. person that loves to clean my laptop at least once a day, sadly these dont exist on most lappies)

i love the subtle red accents. beautiful laptop!

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

I liked the signatures on the back :P

I really like the fact that it includes a disk drive. Like Luke I too am a nostalgia fanatic and buy a lot of my favorite games locally so i can have a material copy to hold and love. lol. Also Asus is my favorite brand (my desktop is mostly asus) and this laptop looks KICKASS.

A signed laptop! That plus this uber design would be my next lan-party killer. "Whot you got a laptop from these guys? Man you are so cool!"

Yes you are big stars in our universe :)

My favorite thing about the Asus RoG G550JK is the red backlit chiclet keyboard.

I like Turtles

But I also like the addition of the subwoofer. most laptops cannot produce good sound so that should help

it would have to be the signatures on the back/ips diplay

My favourite part of this notebook is the fact that it is made of aluminium

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the wireless ac and the large hand rest for gaming.  

My favorite part/thing of this review is the way linus does reviews in the first place, that's why I always check in daily to see new uploaded content =)

i really like the overall looks and performance of the laptop. and the fact that it was at highLANder

I like the value for a pretty good gaming laptop, looks like a normal laptop. and ill probably end up picking one up for uni soon :D

My favorite thing about it is the i7 which will be great for on the to video editing and gaming.

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

I really like power button and keyboard, also signatures look very cool!

i5 3230M @2,6Ghz, 3,2Ghz boost  |  Radeon HD 7670M 2GB DDR3  |  1TB 5400rpm  |  8GB DDR3 @1600Mhz  | Windows 8.1 Pro  |  Nexus 5  |  iPad Air 32Gb Space Gray  |  Siberia V2

"I'm not afraid of anything. That's just the way I am"  -Paul Walker, R.I.P

What I like most about the laptop is the battery life. 3 hours of heavy net surfing seems great to me. Im surprized Linus, no "there can be only one....winner" joke. Missed opportunity jk.

since this is one of the highLANder laptops, will the winner have to hunt down the other g550jk until there is only one? sorry could not resist

Sadly i can't pick just one thing about the laptop. The Red/Black scheme isn't overbearing, Brushed aluminum cause come on brushed aluminum :P Dat speaker bank, and the IPS panel. contrast ration is objective to me and i hate color shift.

I like the red stripe in the front.