ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the fact that its a compromise between the bulkiness for power, defiantly easier to transport

My favorite part is the standard 802.11ac wifi connectivity.

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it's way more powerful then any pm I could afford.

The backlit keyboard looks really cool.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

I really like the ips screen and the speakers and the specs are really good for portable gaming.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

The thing I like the most about the laptop is the Aluminum build. It makes the laptop feel sturdy and strong.

Asus always has such sexy machines. That display looks absolutely fantastic and super useful for someone who works in different lighting.

IPS screen, competent cooling, and a trackpad that isn't complete garbage? Yes please!

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

my favorite thing about it is the all the ports for ex. the hdmi and display port 

7200RPM on a notebook, thats weird! But nice.

The greatest thing that I observed about the notebook is that it can handle gaming reasonably well, but could be a main work computer as well, killing 2 birds with 1 stone! :D

signatures, the display. and the specs. oh, and easy cleaning!

A laptop that actually gets the job done in a nice chunky form factor but is still stylish and well designed. Comparing it to the 750JZ with agressive grills and flair (a lot of gamer stuff follows the same line) this is more maintained and elegant. To compare it to other PC stuff, an alienware laptop is like an NZXT Phantom, 750JZ is like a Coolermaster Storm case and this is like a Corsair Obsidian case. I always liked the Obsidian line most anyway.

It also has the features I care about: nice keyboard and trackpad, and DECENT SOUND, over crazy graphic powers and SSD (although would like to have an SSD inside) and screen etc.

Still has an optical drive.

And I'll probably use it for word processing. So graphics performance i don't really mind, but sound quality is something i would care about as i do a bunch of content consumption.

Therefore for the price this laptop is exactly what i'm looking for.

My favourite part of it: all of it. =D

My favorite thing about this notebook is how slim and sleek this notebook looks. It would not be a stretch to call it "sexy" especially with the red accent lighting. Besides that I like that it comes with a high end mobile cpu and "better than on-board" gpu that can get a fairly reasonable charge out of the battery.

The keyboard looks absolutely fantastic. That's my favourite part.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

My favorite part of the G550JK is the super sexy red design and the great screen viewing angles. Good luck everyone!

The price/performance ratio make the G550JK a very good deal for low budget gamer. I also love the design.

That beautiful design, and also the battery life are my favorite things

For one, it may sound weird, but I like to game outside, like outside my porch, or at Starbucks. Having a screen that can display well outside is a big plus for me. The other thing is that the entire outside case looks beautiful. Its a huge plus for it to be easily cleanable unlike lots of other laptops.

favorite thing is all them signatures  :)  :)

I really like the cool looks of the laptop but would have loved if it was just a tiny but thinner.

Also the signatures are just simply awesome!