ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the physical shape the most. Striking yet very functional.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

I like the brushed aluminum aesthetic and features that don't make it look like a gaming laptop while still giving it good performance.

I love the design of the machine, And for this particular machine its the awesome autographs! 

-Praise or savior GabeN

I like how it was able to still perform admirably at the top of a mountain. Along with the Display, aluminum body, and all those signatures.  :D

My favorite part of the notebook is the ips display. The signatures are awesome.

I really like the looks of this laptop plus the signatures make it priceless!

Yep...sure would be nice to have this thing for when i start back this august... :rolleyes: ;):P

brushed aluminum finish and backlight on the keyboard

Wow almost 200 pages on this thread, lol!

I like how it is a very capable laptop that I could use to take my desktop on the go, such as to school or trips. It is not easy to fit an 800D in my backpack.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The best part for me is the look's good i want one of those!

Well like you said Linus, the red stripe looks better in person so if you send it to me I can see for myself.  ;)

The thing i like about ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is the small portable form factor which many gaming and multimedia laptop seem to miss. 

I like how Asus has compromised on some things so gamers on a budget can afford this laptop. Asus also did a good job balancing the parts and making it look good too.

The Best thing would have to be the looks of the build and the keyboard backlight!!

The red trim looks extremely nice, and it is also a pretty slim notebook.

I like how Asus has compromised on some things so gamers on a budget can afford this laptop. Asus also did a good job balancing the parts and making it look good too.

The design in general looks very beautiful and I REALLY need the sd card reader. Plus the signatures are really cool!

The signatures and dat sexy design, the red trim looks good IMO.

i'm a potato

The best thing about it is the "girl next door good looks."

The fact it is signed! Oh and the finish and look is awesome!