ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the laptop's build :D it's looks so good :D

My favorite thing about it is the IPS display. IPS displays seem to be easier on my eyes especially if I'm working for a long time. The eye strain is real dawg.

I like this notebook because my old G75 performed admirably (until it died a hero's death), but my biggest complaint was always the size-- I could never bring myself to travel with it. I like this better, and non-gaming laptops are just painful to use if you're used to a proper computer.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

The aluminum design and IPS screen of course but those signatures are worth WAY more!

I like the overall construction of it has a very nice look to it along with it being reasonably thin. I am also a fan of Asus and there ROG series of PC hardware and actually PC and laptops.

My favorite thing about the G550JK would have to be it's looks.

The Battery Life and the fact that its covered with your signatures ^.^

My favorite part is the brushed aluminum finish and the IPS display for gaming (I own a 1080p monitor with a TN panel and am starting to regret buying it because of the terrible color accuracy).

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I love the GPU, keyboard and design.. so cool *__*

I like the compromise of power/size on this laptop.

I love the overall build quality, looks like a solid notebook. Nice aluminium matted finish, and very cool back-lighting. Favourite things overall though are the IPS screen (my current screen has awful viewing angles...), as well as the signitures underneath! It is now an important piece in all of the universe's history :D 

I like the IPS display (TN panels are deal breakers for me) and the more stream lined styling as opposed to ASUS older gaming notbooks. :) 

Digging the design and overall build quality! 

I really like the Sound, especially in Combination with the Quadcore.

Matte finish just made the already Sexy ROG more sexier. More over, the signatures made it even more sexier x3

Thanks Linus,

I like the speakers and the cute little buffer that is trying to make things better

I love the looks! That's some incredible ID! And those signatures look great too! :D

I just love the specs that this laptop has. It is just solid laptop with its price for buck ratio,just love it :)

I really like this notebook's striking looks and the backlight keyboard is a thumbs up for me. Plus its signed by Linus and Luke :P

Favourite part of this laptop is that it is light years ahead of my base model 2009 polycarbonate MacBook. But in all seriousness, dat screen and the signatures.