ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The Asus RoG G550JK is my sweet spot because of it's beautifully elegant design. I prefer it's design over the Razor Blade's; that's saying a lot. I love how the keyboard seems to hover seamlessly just above the flush aluminium body and the beautiful red trim on the edges. Then it comes to the specs! An Intel Core i7-4700HQ and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M? damn... Perfect design and amazing hardware! Able to kick out great FPS on Battle Field and Bioshock infinite; and I haven't mentioned the audio yet. For an audiophile like me having kick ass speakers for those times I am out and about without my DJ8 headphones is imperative! The on board speakers blew me away the first time I head them, especially for laptop standards. Also, just to make it even better they give you a sub-woofer! Perfect for making music in fruity loops on the go or getting the best out of your games out and about. I am a musician/gamer, this is my dream laptop, pretty pretty please?  Also, the signatures of my three favorite YouTubers, You, Luke and Austin make it the perfect laptop for me ;p

My music: https://soundcloud.com/tymakz

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SlapTheGoat/

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the ips screen.

I would have to say that my favorite thing is either the aluminum build or the IPS display. Love a good aluminum build!

I personally really like the looks of it at the aluminum backing. Also a DVD drive is good to have just in case it is needed.

I like the fact its probably 10x more powerful than my current laptop. It would make a great replacement!

That ips screen with aluminium build thats a killer combination

IPS screen and of course signatures!

The aluminium build won me over! I am so weary of wretched plastic casing :P

"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

My favorite factor in the design of the laptop is the ops screen.

The IPS display is my favorite thing about this notebook, right behind the signatures if course! All of you guys rock :)

hmm favourite thing...I cant decide if its having a i7 processor or the dedicated gpu (all be it only a 850M which is still way better than the 256mb 8800M in my old laptop) I would love to win it!

CPU: i7-3770K @ 4.1ghz, Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengence, GFX: Gigabyte GTX680 2GB OC, Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3,

Drives: 120GB OCZ Nocti (OS), 2 x Corsair F60 (raid 1), 2 x 500GB (raid 1), 2TB x 3 , 1 x 500GB

Case: Thermaltake Armor+ LCS, PSU:  Corsair HX850i

I like the aesthetics, with the red accents on simple but classy shaped chassis. If it's an aluminium build and finish that is resistant to fingerprints, well then that's a pretty nifty added bonus. Thanks for the give away guys

I love how the battery last a long time under a single charge

My favourite this is the signatures on the bottom also I really like the aluminium finish

I love the aluminium, style and build quality from what i can see, it's beautiful!

I would say the signatures, but as far as the laptop itself the favorite thing is the design and sleek look.

My favorite thing about it is probably the aluminum build and the red and black combination ( love the combination :D )

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

I already have a N550LF so I'm pretty familiar with the form factor and build quality. What I love about the laptop is the subwoofer and IPS panel (mine is a TN :()

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

The aluminium build is what got my attention, can't stand cheap plastic on high end notebooks.

My favorite part about the PC, signatures from you guys aside, is the whole red black theme going on. I love it!

I like the red illuminated keys and the fact that it's signed by a lot of awesome people!

My favourite thing about this notebook is that it has 3 hours of battery while being a gaming notebook.

Awesome Notebook!!!

I hope you had fun on the mountain!

Well, there are a lot of things I like about it, but I think the thing I like the most about it, are the specs. I'm coming from a crappy Dell from 2010 with a core i5 first gen(which is actually worse than something like an athlon x4 750k), and integrated graphics. :P

The alleged speaker quality of this laptop sounds like I can finally use a notebook without dedicated headphones or a headset all the time, which will save my head from having permanent headset-shaped dips around my ears.

Seriously, I can't even listen to voices on most stock notebook speakers. It's jarring.