ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing about this laptop is probably the great sound quality from the 4 speakers and the sub woofer.

P.S the signatures are also pretty cool.

That screen on that thing looks really nice. That's probably my favorite part aside from the signatures.

I absolutely love the bottom. I think the winner should put this notebook upside down every time when the people are around. So turn the game off and let them see... It will draws their attention for sure. Super-mountain-stylish notebook! B-)

I lie its high resolution display, solid gaming specs, and ability to work of integrated graphics during a non-gaming load. 

I like the ips display and the speakers

I wouldn't mind using it as a workstation. I only game on an actual desktop .. other than the no-SSD thing, I would really like to see how Mint works on it, (as I am a web developer and actually have been looking for a decent laptop).

My favorite thing about this is its amazing build quality, it looks really beautiful. I like the keyboard too :D

What I love about this notebook is the fact that it comes with an IPS display. A big plus for my taste. Also, I like that gorgeous aluminum build coupled with those stunning red LED lights.

Those signatures would be some seriously awesome memorabilia to have though if that doesn't count I'd have to go with the aesthetics of the laptop, so beautifully designed!

Jokingly - That mcafee... haha

Btw so great that there's finally a competition open to Australia! :)

My favourite thing is the display because of view angles

my favorite thing about the notebook is that smexy RoG logo!

After my last ASUS G-series laptop only had 25ish minutes of battery life on load, something else was required. I love this thing's battery life!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

It may sound ridiculous, but I love the brushed metal back, I find it to look classy and gotta admit I love the current tendency to have them on phones, laptops, tablets, and PC cases.

I like that it's portable but powerful enough (and with 16GB of RAM) could become a useful Virtual Machine tester. Not to forget gaming on the go.

im excluding the ips screen because that is the best part of the notebook so my favorite part of the notebook is the rg-45 port on the side to crush my enemys whithout packet loss from poor wireless networks.

Good pricing range for a pretty cool gaming notebook
 Also the sexy form factor is awesome!

I really like the sick metal design and the nice 1080p ips display.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the awesome IPS display

I love all the signatures and the fact that that laptop has been up the side of the mountain, trekked through snow and dangerous conditions, and stares death in the face, ready to tango with the devil.

Okay but seriously though, the sub-woofer attachment is pretty freaking sweet.

MY favorite thing about this laptop is (probably your sing) the stylish ROG theme.

If I have to choose only one thing, I would say that the build quality is my favourite.