Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My sister just got a similar laptop, the Asus N56JN and I am really digging the Asus subwoofer that came with it!

My favorite thing about this laptop is the GPU, and the Asus subwoofer! 

Good luck to everyone who entered as well!

favorite thing about the notebook is just look awesome and as it'z performance... i love it... :)  
will my wish come true ?
look forward and wish everyone good luck...

hello, i like the high end specs, Ive never had a gaming laptop.. and i also like all the ports it has, including the dvd drive lol 

My favourite thing about this notebook has to be the audio design: slightly less portable with the "subwoofer", but so much needed on every laptop! :)

Looks beautiful... Dayum.

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

I think what I most like about this laptop is the aluminum also all the ports. Although I dont think many people use DVD drives now so I think that feature was kind of pointless.

these aluminium parts look awesome, in addition the thickness is really nice to have

ASRock Z77 Pro 4 - Intel i5 3570k - Gigabyte 7870 OC - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - LG BH16NS40 - Creative Sound Blaster Z - Zalman Z11 Plus - Noctua NF-F12 & NF-P12

It looks amazing. Not having an SSD may put some people off, but an HDD, allows for it to be much more affordable and have money go elsewhere - a better gpu and/or cpu.

This laptop is a god compared to my crappy 2011 Dell Inspiron 15N which has a HUGE heating problem which I have dealt with last year and has sadly reappeared. 

My favourite thing about the Asus RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is its sexy brushed aluminum case which, to me, says: "This brushed aluminum holds the beast inside."

I like that gaming notebook companies are taking the sound of the speakers seriously and not just putting in the smallest 1W speaker and calling it HD sound. Good on you Asus!