Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this notebook has got to be the looks. I have owned some nice somputers in the past and man does this one look awesome. It has some good hardware too but the hardware could be better. The reason i would buy this notebook is because of its looks.

"It's like virtual reality in real life". What better could you ask for a laptop to have written on?
Apart from that love the 3-way backlit keyboard and the brushed aluminum. Another great review from LInus. Well done.

My favourite part of the review was definately the seperate subwoofer and port on the device. I would love to hear it in action and with 4 seperate audio drivers this thing could be a beastly production laptop IMO. :)

Best thing about this laptop? The fact that it doesn't look like a 10 year old refrigerator.

In my opinion, the coolest thing about this Notebook is the IPS-Display... (And the signatures of course :D )

Truth to be told, i liked everything about this notebook. It has everything a gamer would want. Its fairly good specifications, screen size and the brand Asus itself is trustworthy as I have been using a Asus notebook for the past 3 years and it would be awesome if I got the RoF G550JK as an upgrade as it is over a student budget that I have as it is a bit above the average price in my place. Not I am complaining as the specifications is equivalent for what they are asking but being a self sponsored student has its own perks. Well, in the end, it is a good notebook for gamers and casual users alike. Thanks!!! and take care peeps!!!

The favorite thing about this lap top is that it kicks my PC's butt all day long.

It is stunning to look at and use (I guess) and has a sweet IPS screen.

Also let's not forget all them signatures! :D

My favourite thing about the G550JK is that it looks amazing and it is powerful yet compact! Plus, the Asus quality!!!

I would love to win this, I dont have money to have a gaming laptop and I always wanted to be a gamer. I love the aluminium build looks great and this notebook is sexy, plus the dual fans for cooling. I love your channel keep up your good work :).

I like that the brushed aluminium finish is easy to clean.

"You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. But there's one thing you can't take away.... I am Iron Man." - Anthony Edward Stark

IRONHIDE | INTEL 2600K | CORSAIR H90 + AF140 X3 | MSI Z77 MPOWER | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB | EVGA GTX 980SC

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB | SEAGATE SSHD 2TB | CORSAIR AX850 | FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 WINDOWED

The thing i like most is the speaker system in place, with the sub woofer :D it's great that they cared enough about the sound aspect to include something like this.